"I'm Danny Amendola. I'm kind of a big deal in NE."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTybEJryKjQ[/youtube]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Saw it this morning and remarked to my wife how lame it was. Buh bye Danny... have fun on the sinking ship that is NE....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Maybe if he played in at least 40% of the games... He'd be more recognizable .

That's kind of a "big deal".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
iBruce said:
I think it's funny.
I thought so too. I have nothing against Danny. Dudes are always trying to catch a bigger payday, and I don't begrudge him for trying to get his. Always liked him, and I wish him nothing but humiliation and defeat now that he's in New England.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
iBruce said:
I think it's funny.
I thought so too. I have nothing against Danny. Dudes are always trying to catch a bigger payday, and I don't begrudge him for trying to get his. Always liked him, and I wish him nothing but humiliation and defeat now that he's in New England.

Agreed...but actually, I want Amendola to succeed. I want him to stay healthy, get over 1,000 yards, and for it all not to matter as New England goes 6-10. Just means that we'll get a higher compensation pick.

:twisted:

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
iBruce said:
I think it's funny.
twas funny, but I think maybe too close to the truth for DA's taste
train

RamsNation

Rookie
Re: "I'm Danny Amendola. I'm kind of a big deal in NE."

I thought it was funny,but the jokes on DA because that how life for him probably really is lol.He isn't a household name by any means

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
X said:
iBruce said:
I think it's funny.

Agreed...but actually, I want Amendola to succeed. I want him to stay healthy, get over 1,000 yards, and for it all not to matter as New England goes 6-10. Just means that we'll get a higher compensation pick.

Good point.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone else notice that in a far view Danny is about 6" taller, than up close they are the same

Ebonemalone

Rookie
Re: "I'm Danny Amendola. I'm kind of a big deal in NE."

Memento said:
X said:
iBruce said:
I think it's funny.

I feel the same way! I hope the patriots crash and burn, but I hope he gets some nice stats in the process ;)