ILB Reuben Foster BAMA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If he fell to our pick, it would be both hard to take him and hard to pass on him. Hard to take him because of our offensive needs. Hard to pass on him because he's insanely talented and plays the game like a psychopath. I think I'd have to take him.

I thought you were going to say, "Hard to take him because he is an arrogant asshole"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
"Do you know who I am? I'm Reuben Foster baby... yeeeah" .... Yeeeeah, I think I'll pass on this guy.

I hate hearing this stuff, and I always prefer to stay away from players like this. The selfish/self centered types have lasting affects that permeate into the locker room. It can affect team chemistry. But, this guy is like Rey Lewis quality on the field. He could make the Rams inside LBers similar to what San Fran had for a few years.

TexasRam

Legend
I remember when we took Steven Jackson.

It was like... we ain't looking running back but shoot we gonna have to take this dude.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate hearing this stuff, and I always prefer to stay away from players like this. The selfish/self centered types have lasting affects that permeate into the locker room. It can affect team chemistry. But, this guy is like Rey Lewis quality on the field. He could make the Rams inside LBers similar to what San Fran had for a few years.

I think this is an overstatement. A significant percentage of NFL players are arrogant and selfish. I tend to take issue with a guy if there are questions regarding his willingness to work, film showing him half-assing it often, and/or serious issues off the field that would impact his ability to stay on the field.

Foster does have some red flags tied to durability and character concerns. I'd need to have the character concerns answered in a positive manner before I'd take him. But based on his film, he's a top talent.