Ike Watch - Will He Get In This Time?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will Ike get into the HOF this time?

• Yes

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Pineapple on a pizza is a sin

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I'm a Rams Homer and damned proud of it

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What a crock of shit. Jimmy Johnson gets in despite sucking with Miami.

JJ won on a loaded team. Sure he built it but had lots of inside info from his college coach buddies. If he’s that good then why couldn’t he repeat what he did in Miami?

Bruce was great from start to finish

Last edited:

jap

Legend
I guess the Reverend (Isaac hates this title!, but it's appropriate here) wasn't abusive or colorful enough with his trash-talking antics like TO and others.

Tano

Legend
I don't think the Hall of Fame class for this year has been announced yet

Only the centennial class has been announced.

I am betting that Ike gets in this year

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I believe voting is ongoing.
I've been voting for him daily.
This is from his instagram page.

Screenshot_20200116_012435_com.instagram.android.jpg

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'm glad he hasn't been snubbed yet, but I'm gonna be pissed if he doesn't make it this year. This is his year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lol at complaining about Jimmy Johnson getting in. Is this board full of nothing but homers?

Well we certainly are not like your typical forum douchbags. Not a lot of people here who care to talk about how great Jimmy Grabhispole might become or discussing the greatness of Tom Brady or the Cowboys glory years...

Pretty much just typical diehard Rams fans who hate at least 20 of the remaining 31 teams.

FAULK28MVP

UDFA
Name
Randy Pottle
Well we certainly are not like your typical forum douchbags. Not a lot of people here who care to talk about how great Jimmy Grabhispole might become or discussing the greatness of Tom Brady or the Cowboys glory years...

Pretty much just typical diehard Rams fans who hate at least 20 of the remaining 31 teams.
Ive been a Rams fan since the late 80s. And I hate 29 of those teams. But I will never speak like other teams or players cant have accomplished players/coaches or how other teams or players suck because they arent a Ram (not implying you have done that). If people want to be homers, so be it but Ive seen enough non factual shit around here in my short time to know people say stuff with literal hate or dislike fueling it instead of facts. Ike will get it. Maybe not this year or others but it will happen. Dont get the outrage over it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ive been a Rams fan since the late 80s. And I hate 29 of those teams. But I will never speak like other teams or players cant have accomplished players/coaches or how other teams or players suck because they arent a Ram (not implying you have done that). If people want to be homers, so be it but Ive seen enough non factual shit around here in my short time to know people say stuff with literal hate or dislike fueling it instead of facts. Ike will get it. Maybe not this year or others but it will happen. Dont get the outrage over it.

Calm down Karen, it's just a game.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Lol at complaining about Jimmy Johnson getting in. Is this board full of nothing but homers?
To be fair, Johnson did win two SBs in Dallas, but the "star" did align fir him. He inherited the first pick in Aikman, and then got the bounty of picks for Herchiel Walker.

He gets credit for that, but when he went to Miami, he inherited a 9-7 team w/ Dan Marino, but still went 8-8, 9-7, 10-6, & 9-7... With multiple blowout playoff losses.

So he gets in based on a 3-4 yr run in Dallas and two SB wins.

Vermeil, in my mind made a greater impact considering the ness he took over in Philly & STL.

The Eagles did jot have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd round pick in his first two drafts, and did not get a first round pick until year 4. This is before any type of FA, so he built his team by just making players better w/ coaching.

Obviously the Rams were a mess as well, and he figured it out with good hires on his staff and the front office (Armey), and again just making players better.

Then put together some very good Chiefs teams, but getting those Eagles and those Rams to a SB and winning w/ the Rams, is a great feat, and HOF worthy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

That's why this board was created and has been so successful: we cater to the homers, the people you want to have a beer with and shoot the shit. If you feel like we're homers, that's probably right: we're homers and damn proud of it. And you have the right to be, well...someone who isn't a homer. But there are other boards who let you do that. That doesn't fly here.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure Jimmy Johnson belongs in the Hall of Fame for basically 2 good years?? I also don't think Terrell Davis belongs there. I believe longevity is worth something. Just my two cents.