If You Were Making Decisions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not necessarily for the Rams, just any NFL team...would you bring in Riley Cooper or was his controversy enough for you to stay away?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd bring him in if there was a need for a 3rd or 4th receiver. I thought the controversy was a bit over-blown and only exacerbated by comments made by Shady McCoy, who is no saint himself...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Ahhhh the N Word. We can sell it, but we can't say it.

I'd bring him in, he paid his dues so to speak. The only issue is free agent wideouts get overpaid and rarely live up to the contract they get.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ahhhh the N Word. We can sell it, but we can't say it.

I'd bring him in, he paid his dues so to speak. The only issue is free agent wideouts get overpaid and rarely live up to the contract they get.
Wow Les sell that on a tshirt on Duck Dynasty (BTW I stood an applauded that perspective ,as if you wouldn't know)

fearsomefour

Legend
I would bring him in but Id talk to him about it. He played pretty well and there were no other issues reported. Cooper is a solid WR. I think he would be foolish to leave the O he is in now however. I would not pay him a ton of money by any means.
Heck, I would bring in Incognito for the right price.

A55VA6

Legend
Bring him in. That happened in the past and this guy can play ball. If it was a reoccurring issue, I wouldn't consider him.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Really depends on the team you are talking about.

Alan

Legend
LesBaker knowing what's important:
Prolly cuz you'd be gettin all grab ass with em

Maybe. :wink:

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Fuck him. Stay away. We don't need that shit in our locker room.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If my team needed a competent WR, I would not hesitate to pick up a solid option like Cooper. I mean a lot of players may have some character faults. The Rams drafted a CB that has 5 baby-mommas. He has proven a pretty decent asset and I don't think any of the other players on the roster have taken up his past habit that I know of at least.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd bring him in. Before this he was a JAG, now he's a pretty good player.

If someone like Michael Vick can get a looksee, I don't see why Riley Cooper shouldn't. Anyway why is this a topic? He's Riley Cooper a FA or something?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
what's the big deal with saying Niger..... Niger is a developing country, and is consistently one of the lowest-ranked in the United Nations' Human Development Index (HDI); it was ranked 186th of 186 countries for 2012. Much of the non-desert portions of the country are threatened by periodic drought and desertification. The economy is concentrated around subsistence and some export agriculture clustered in the more fertile south, and the export of raw materials, especially uranium ore. Niger remains handicapped by its landlocked position, desert terrain, poor education and poverty of its people, lack of infrastructure, poor health care, and environmental degradation.

No, I wouldn't sign him. He never blew me away as a good receiver. Maybe a #3 or #4 at best if I was desperate. imo