If you were an opposing defense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Been saying this since the superbowl . This team is easily blitzed because they don't have a true nunber 1 that can terrorize man coverage . Kupp and woods are great number 2s, they are too small to break press and make 50 50 catches.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
F
Which Rams' offensive weapon would you "fear"? I think that answer to that is also the key to our offensive woes. The absolute one man wrecking crew that was gurley is gone. The game breaking speedster in Cooks is gone. Hell, even Watkins had to be covered by the teams number 1 corner. Gone. Mcvay had a similar issue in washington. Jackson and Garcon were good , but they really needed "that guy" (it was Reed when he was healthy). Woods and Kupp need that guy to move them down the pecking order and take pressure off of them. I think the Rams badly need to be looking towards adding that guy in the off-season. If we can find the cap that is.
Go get Julio, who cares if 50% of the payroll goes to the wr room

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man that would be sweet. You'd have to figure his price will be high since he all but guarantees a 3rd-4th round comp pick
Ah that's true. Might be too rich.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been saying this since the superbowl . This team is easily blitzed because they don't have a true nunber 1 that can terrorize man coverage . Kupp and woods are great number 2s, they are too small to break press and make 50 50 catches.
Spot on. I dunno if they can fit Julio though lol

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Play Jefferson over Reynolds. JR has zero awareness and average competitive desire IMO. He will make an excellent catch and then show limited effort on other routes or balls. I don’t see a situational master with him and he’s been very disappointing on 50/50 balls. He doesn’t use his height or length to attack the ball. He’s 6’3 and plays like Cooks. Play VJ and let him learn on the job.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Play Jefferson over Reynolds. JR has zero awareness and average competitive desire IMO. He will make an excellent catch and then show limited effort on other routes or balls. I don’t see a situational master with him and he’s been very disappointing on 50/50 balls. He doesn’t use his height or length to attack the ball. He’s 6’3 and plays like Cooks. Play VJ and let him learn on the job.
I like Reynolds but he is the definition of a soft receiver. Save for 1/100 plays, you know he isn't going to win a 50/50 ball. Can't highpoint the ball if his life depended on it, isn't good at selling corner-initiated contact and doesn't know how to "play defender" on errant throws. Even if Jefferson is only marginally better than Reynolds I say start him. He'll only get better with more reps.