If you wanna crown 'em, then CROWN THEIR ASS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Realistically, who do you think are the favorites for the Superbowl this year?

Packers/Patriots?

I hate those jackholes, but they just added McDaniels AND Lloyd.

Also, if you're up to it, who do you have as division winners in the NFC this year?

Rams (that's right I said it)
Eagles
Packers
Falcons (that's right I said it)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Realistically, who do you think are the favorites for the Superbowl this year?

Packers/Patriots?

I hate those jackholes, but they just added McDaniels AND Lloyd.

Also, if you're up to it, who do you have as division winners in the NFC this year?

Rams (that's right I said it)
Eagles
Packers
Falcons (that's right I said it)

Rams will play Idon'tcare.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
NFC Division Winners? Ill go:

East: Cowboys - Tons of talent. Now that their secondary is fixed up they'll be very dangerous.
North: Bears - Going against the grain on this pick. Defense will still be top flight and Brandon Marshall gives them a weapon on the outside.
South: Falcons - Process of elimintation. I have a hard time seeing the Bucs or Car winning. NOLA will be hurt to much by the penalties.
West: Rams - Hey Im a homer. What else can i say.

WC: Packers and Eagles

Still think its the Pack in the SB tho. Theyll play the Pats or Texans IMO

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Fun fun fun fun...

NFC

North- Lions, I think they have the most complete team in that division provided Stafford can stay healthy.
South- Falcons, Asante Samuel is gonna help them a lot. Saints have an overrated D and an interm HC. I bet they still get the WC tho.
East- Giants, simply the best QB in that division...best WRs too. And a beast of a DL. Other teams have problems in other areas.
West- RAMS damnit. I don't need to explain why.
WC: Packers, Saints. Too talented QBs. Assuming Brees stays.

AFC

North- STEELERS damnit. Ravens sure like 2 talk a lot...and rarely back it up.
South- Texans, except I think this could be Schaub's final year there if he can't make a full season.
East- Patriots, sadly.
West- Broncos. I want to say SD but they lost Vincent Jackson so who knows.
WC: Chargers, Titans. I think both are underrated teams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Alright - I'll play.

NFC:
West - Rams and I'm not just being my usual homer self. I believe.
East - Eagles - They start strong and limp into the playoffs
North - GB wins by default - Detroit implodes.
South - Atl - the Saints just can't hold it together

WC - Dallas & Frisco

AFC:
West - Broncos - Good coaching and a team that Tebow (aka - no Peyton Manning) led to win the division last year
East - Patsies :sick: The rest of the division is in total dysfunction
North - Pittsburgh has one last hurrah. Baltimore and Cincy beat up on each other.
South - Texans - they take IMO probably the worst division in football in 2012

WC - Ravens & Chiefs

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Okay, I'll give it a shot.

AFC North - Baltimore Ravens. At the end of the day, the Steelers have lost so much on defense, and their secondary has not really improved. Baltimore's defense may be getting old, but they still have Ngata and Webb, and they finally have an offense that can air it out. The Bengals will implode, per usual. And the Browns are in total rebuilding mode. And I have a feeling that Courtney Upshaw is going to have a monster season.

AFC East - New England Patriots. Let's face it: there's nobody in their division who can actually pose a threat to them. The Jets can never back up their talk (and are going to badly implode this year), the Dolphins are owned by a loon (hell, I think an actual loon - a bird, that is - could do a better job of running the Dolphins), and the Bills will find out why it's not wise to expect highly-paid free agents to win games for you.

AFC South - Houston Texans. Like the Patriots, they win pretty much by default. The Jaguars are a real candidate to go number one overall. The Colts, in all likelyhood, will struggle in their first year after Peyton; Andrew Luck will not be Jon Elway-reincarnated right off the bat. The Titans have CJ1K and the enigmatic Kenny Britt as their two viable offensive threats, and after Cortland Finnegan left, I don't trust anyone in their secondary.

AFC West - San Diego Chargers. They have a solid running game and a sound defense, and at the moment, they have the best quarterback in the division (because a healthy Philip Rivers is infiinitely better than Peyton on the sidelines). Kansas City has star power in the secondary, pass-rush, running game, and passing game, but I don't trust their quarterback. The Raiders will pick in the top five next year and also have a shot at the number one overall pick.

As for the Broncos? Way too many ifs. Their top offensive threats - Moreno, Thomas, and Decker - haven't proven anything (in fact, Ryan Mathews of the Chargers was flat out better in every category than Moreno), and you can't count on Peyton returning to full health from that gruesome neck injury.

AFC Wildcard - Pittsburgh Steelers and Kansas City Chiefs. At the end of the day, you can never count out Pittsburgh, and Kansas City has enough stars to make the leap as well. Of course, if the Broncos can get Peyton Manning healthy, they'll easily overtake the Chiefs, and possibly the Chargers as well.

-

NFC North - Green Bay Packers. Another team who wins by default. All of the other three teams are in chaos. The Lions are going to badly implode. The Vikings are another team who will pick in the top five, and Percy Harvin is holding out for a new deal. Matt Forte of the Bears - literally their only saving grace on offense - is holding out as well, and the Bears are only getting older on defense.

NFC East - New York Giants. There will be a Super Bowl letdown, but it won't be enough to stop this team from winning the division. The Cowboys are another year older, and their secondary still stinks (they have nothing at safety). The Eagles won't win anything under an aging Vick and an ineffective Jackson. And the Redskins are going to give us a top five pick, whether they want to or not.

NFC South - Atlanta Falcons. The Saints are going to seriously struggle this year; Brees sitting out means that Chase Daniel is their first option to replace him - and as much as I appreciate the guy for what he's done for Mizzou, he's not a starting NFL quarterback. They have no head coach either, so that's another thing to consider. Tampa Bay is trying to win with every top free agent they can buy, which is a strategy that has never worked in the NFL. And Steve Smith of the Panthers is another year older, another year slower. He's going to hit a sharp decline. Newton won't have anyone to throw to when that happens, and their defense isn't nearly good enough to pick up the slack of the offense.

NFC West - Rams. That's it. All of the experts on the Internet think that I've completely lost it. I've heard the reply, "What the fuck are you thinking, Memento?!" at least a million times already because the Rams are still under the same ownership and therefore su-wait, what's that? We have a new owner? We have a new GM and coach? An experienced coaching staff? And Sam Bradford just dropped 400 yards and five touchdowns on the vaunted 49ers defense? Well, hop on board the bandwagon; there's plenty of room to sit.

NFC Wildcard - San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys. Two teams that I despise, but there's literally nobody else to pick. I fully expect the 49ers to play us in the playoffs, and the Cowboys are the only other team that doesn't have all that many question marks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
NFC

Best Rams wild cards packers & whiners
east giants
north lions
south falcons

AFC

west chargers wild cards steelers $ ne pussies
east j e t s
north bengals
south texans

thomas

UDFA
NFC

West-- Rams, great draft and best qb in the division
East-- Giants, toss up though
North-- Packers, D should be better
South-- Panthers, 5th ranked offense. With healthy D they are a stout team

AFC

West-- Broncos, but first round playoff defeat
East-- Bills, D should be much better, lets see if Fitz can hold it together
North-- Bengals, Ravens and Pitts lost too much in off season
South-- Texans, by default

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
As much as I'd like to be proven wrong, I expect the Eagles to bounce back strong this year.

Also, idk if it happens, but the Bills are set up to have a big year schedule wise so far. If Williams pans out the could be very strong next year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
Okay, I'll give it a shot.

AFC North - Baltimore Ravens. At the end of the day, the Steelers have lost so much on defense, and their secondary has not really improved. Baltimore's defense may be getting old, but they still have Ngata and Webb, and they finally have an offense that can air it out. The Bengals will implode, per usual. And the Browns are in total rebuilding mode. And I have a feeling that Courtney Upshaw is going to have a monster season.

AFC East - New England Patriots. Let's face it: there's nobody in their division who can actually pose a threat to them. The Jets can never back up their talk (and are going to badly implode this year), the Dolphins are owned by a loon (hell, I think an actual loon - a bird, that is - could do a better job of running the Dolphins), and the Bills will find out why it's not wise to expect highly-paid free agents to win games for you.

AFC South - Houston Texans. Like the Patriots, they win pretty much by default. The Jaguars are a real candidate to go number one overall. The Colts, in all likelyhood, will struggle in their first year after Peyton; Andrew Luck will not be Jon Elway-reincarnated right off the bat. The Titans have CJ1K and the enigmatic Kenny Britt as their two viable offensive threats, and after Cortland Finnegan left, I don't trust anyone in their secondary.

AFC West - San Diego Chargers. They have a solid running game and a sound defense, and at the moment, they have the best quarterback in the division (because a healthy Philip Rivers is infiinitely better than Peyton on the sidelines). Kansas City has star power in the secondary, pass-rush, running game, and passing game, but I don't trust their quarterback. The Raiders will pick in the top five next year and also have a shot at the number one overall pick.

As for the Broncos? Way too many ifs. Their top offensive threats - Moreno, Thomas, and Decker - haven't proven anything (in fact, Ryan Mathews of the Chargers was flat out better in every category than Moreno), and you can't count on Peyton returning to full health from that gruesome neck injury.

AFC Wildcard - Pittsburgh Steelers and Kansas City Chiefs. At the end of the day, you can never count out Pittsburgh, and Kansas City has enough stars to make the leap as well. Of course, if the Broncos can get Peyton Manning healthy, they'll easily overtake the Chiefs, and possibly the Chargers as well.

-

NFC North - Green Bay Packers. Another team who wins by default. All of the other three teams are in chaos. The Lions are going to badly implode. The Vikings are another team who will pick in the top five, and Percy Harvin is holding out for a new deal. Matt Forte of the Bears - literally their only saving grace on offense - is holding out as well, and the Bears are only getting older on defense.

NFC East - New York Giants. There will be a Super Bowl letdown, but it won't be enough to stop this team from winning the division. The Cowboys are another year older, and their secondary still stinks (they have nothing at safety). The Eagles won't win anything under an aging Vick and an ineffective Jackson. And the Redskins are going to give us a top five pick, whether they want to or not.

NFC South - Atlanta Falcons. The Saints are going to seriously struggle this year; Brees sitting out means that Chase Daniel is their first option to replace him - and as much as I appreciate the guy for what he's done for Mizzou, he's not a starting NFL quarterback. They have no head coach either, so that's another thing to consider. Tampa Bay is trying to win with every top free agent they can buy, which is a strategy that has never worked in the NFL. And Steve Smith of the Panthers is another year older, another year slower. He's going to hit a sharp decline. Newton won't have anyone to throw to when that happens, and their defense isn't nearly good enough to pick up the slack of the offense.

NFC West - Rams. That's it. All of the experts on the Internet think that I've completely lost it. I've heard the reply, "What the fuck are you thinking, Memento?!" at least a million times already because the Rams are still under the same ownership and therefore su-wait, what's that? We have a new owner? We have a new GM and coach? An experienced coaching staff? And Sam Bradford just dropped 400 yards and five touchdowns on the vaunted 49ers defense? Well, hop on board the bandwagon; there's plenty of room to sit.

NFC Wildcard - San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys. Two teams that I despise, but there's literally nobody else to pick. I fully expect the 49ers to play us in the playoffs, and the Cowboys are the only other team that doesn't have all that many question marks.
Buhhhhlogged.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/blog/2012-nfl-predictions/

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm not crowning the Rams. Every time I think they're going to win, they end up losing. I'm tired of having my heart broken. I do think that they will be much better next season though.

NFC East-Eagles (eke by the Giants)
NFC South-Falcons
NFC North-Packers
NFC West - the stinking, disgusting, douchebag whiners

AFC East-the Patriots
AFC South-Texans
AFC North-Steelers
AFC West-Broncos

Wild Cards: NFC-Giants, Rams AFC-Bills, Ravens

Superbow: Falcons v. Steelers

Guard

UDFA
The Usual Suspects:

The Pack and the Pats probably favored again.... cheese and cheaters on a ritz cracker go well with a white wine spritzer.

As for the NFC:

North: Packers
South: Falcons
East: Giants
West: RAMS

Just too much of a homer to pick against the Rams. The Fish will get us back on track.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
NFC:
North: GB
South: ATL
East: NYG
West: STL
Wild Card: Detroit, New Orleans
A bit too much turmoil off the bat for the Aint's to outright take their division, they'll find their groove after a few weeks though. Giants are healthier than they were last year, and in the West- it's always a crap shoot. Fisher's 'swagger' (bleh) ignites a fire here though.

AFC:
North: Cincy (gasp!)
South: Tennessee
East: New England
West: Kansas City
Wild Card: Baltimore, Buffalo
The loss of Mendenhall really hurts the Steelers more than anyone wants to let on, especially with a new coordinator coming in. Baltimore continues to get older on defense, but Ray Rice will carry them into the playoffs. In the South, Shaub and Johnson are breaking down a bit, Johson is especially a concern given his pesky knack for getting older. KC is much more talented overall than Denver's roster. It'll be a shoot out in the West with the winner's maybe seeing 10-6.