If you found out that the Browns..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
were in love with Wentz - would you threaten to draft him to swap picks and pick up their 3rd rounder? Which would leave us with Goff?

Was thinking about this because with our glaring need at QB, which the Titans obviously didn't have, QB needy teams would have to give us more than we gave the Titans....hypothetically

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't make any sense. At this point if you believe wentz to be a franchise qb you draft him...good luck convincing the Browns that you're willing to draft a guy 1st overall but won't if they give you a 3rd rounder

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
were in love with Wentz - would you threaten to draft him to swap picks and pick up their 3rd rounder? Which would leave us with Goff?

No, they did not trade up to 1 and IMO, the pick is Wentz.

MCO-Ther

UDFA
These are the Browns you are talking about. They can't recognize a franchise QB. Almost 30 different starters since 1995. You want to trust them to pick the correct QB to make that deal work for the Rams? The team just paid a heavy price for the #1 pick. Now is not the time to get cute trying to get a pick or 2 back and messing up the whole deal. Miss out on the right QB and the Rams will be re-locating in 2020.

lockdnram21

Legend
These are the Browns you are talking about. They can't recognize a franchise QB. Almost 30 different starters since 1995. You want to trust them to pick the correct QB to make that deal work for the Rams? The team just paid a heavy price for the #1 pick. Now is not the time to get cute trying to get a pick or 2 back and messing up the whole deal. Miss out on the right QB and the Rams will be re-locating in 2020.
I don't think it makes a difference which one h get

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No, they did not trade up to 1 and IMO, the pick is Wentz.

You are likely correct. Rams did not move up to 1 because they were open to either QB. They went up to 1 because they absolutely effin covet one of those QBs. It is most likely Wentz, I will admit.

Prefer Goff but you know what? I'm still ecstatic. Can't wait to buy my Wentz jersey.

Oh and BTW... Wonder what number he'll pick given that his number is on Tavon's chest...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You are likely correct. Rams did not move up to 1 because they were open to either QB. They went up to 1 because they absolutely effin covet one of those QBs. It is most likely Wentz, I will admit.

Prefer Goff but you know what? I'm still ecstatic. Can't wait to buy my Wentz jersey.

Oh and BTW... Wonder what number he'll pick given that his number is on Tavon's chest...
I am also ECSTATIC! But I won't by his Jersey ... Why? you ask! Because every time I Buy a players Jersey, he gets hurt Bad! And I don't want to Jinx the Guy!!! My Next Jersey will be a throw-Back with 'Dave Fan' on it and numbered 51!!:mrburnsevil:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We don't trade with Cleveland for NOTHIN' because nothin prevents Cleveland from trading out and taking the player that started this.

I dunno that Snisher trades for either. I don't know that. I think they paid for a specific guy. We'll find out soon who that is.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I would simply inquire which QB the Browns want and then draft the other. That way we are sure to get the better of the two.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am also ECSTATIC! But I won't by his Jersey ... Why? you ask! Because every time I Buy a players Jersey, he gets hurt Bad! And I don't want to Jinx the Guy!!! My Next Jersey will be a throw-Back with 'Dave Fan' on it and numbered 51!!:mrburnsevil:
Wouldn't you just be setting yourself up to get injured? I've fallen and I can't get up.:(

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
With as much as they gave up they obviously have made their choice.And if it is Wentz and the browns want Goff bluff them out of a 2nd round pick.