If you could have dinner with one current Ram...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It would be Fisher for me... aside from the football talk that would be killer... we could tell some great fish tales too.

Last edited:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Chris Long!! With out a doubt.
I would like to Talk about D-Line Play, and Montana (the State) and what we both like about it!

Either Chris Long or Jeff Fisher. I met Chris, through Howie, when he was a teen in Polson, MT during a hoopfest tournament way back. Fisher loves Montana too. I would invite them to Flathead Lake and just hang at my parents cabin. Hell, I would love to hang with any ROD member at Flathead or anywhere else in Big Sky Country!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am so excited about Aaron Donald's future...I probably would discuss how a short, squat DLineman, less than 300 lbs..can penetrate so effectively.......I think this guy is special.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would say Fish, but he wouldn't give you anything real. It'd be guarded info.

So I'd go with Tavon because I'd like to hear what the WRs think of the previous offense, Bradford, Foles, Schotty, Cigs, the OL dudes who are now gone, the OL rooks and how they're gonna do, etc.

Tavon's a fiery dude, have a feeling it would be eventful lol.

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher and Hekker are great choices, but I would also have to go with Chris Long. He's just a genuine and funny dude. I think having dinner with him would be a great experience.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It would have been Bradford, so I could ask for a loan, haha. But current Ram? Yeah maybe CL, or JL. Former Ram would be hands down Mike Martz.

PaRam24

UDFA
Chris long is th easy choice I think, but I also think that Johnny hekker would be a really interesting dinner. Guy has a great personality and just really seems to be enjoying life.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Britt. He seems like my kind of guy.

Fun and loose, albeit a little impulsive and prone to jump the gun. We'd have a lot to talk about.

Big Willie

Starter
Jeff, Johnny and Chris are the obvious choices, but it sounds like I couldn't get them because they would be out to dinner with other Rams fans. So, I think my answer would be Dani Kup and there wouldn't be a lot of talking going on....I would be doing the Dougie after showing her my sack moves.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Janoris Jenkins...

......a restaurant in LA

But first will stop at a smoke shop lol

Last edited:

Ram Pat

Rookie
Jeff Fisher, just seems like a cool guy... now if I can just get Chuck Cecil ( my high school teamate) to line it up . Maybe in Oxnard.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will Hayes

That was my pick too. Seems like the kind of guy that would be easy to talk to.

I'd like to talk about the rigors of the game, how he prepares. What it's like Sunday morning on game day. Stuff like that.

…..

Legend
Hekker or Chris Long. Those two seem like the most grounded to me.

I wouldnt want to break down x's and o's. Just have fun and talk locker room stuff.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
James Laurinaitis from The Ohio State University. Love Middle Linebackers and I'm sure he'd have some great stories about his Dad, Ohio State and what's been like to not be on a winning team in his professional career plus I'm sure he would not order the Vegetable Lasagna!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta go Coach Fisher too. Laurinaitis, Long, Hekker , Gurley and even Austin Davis would all be amazing guys to speak with.