If We Win in Washington,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Our Saint Louis Rams will be 2-0! And 2-0 means we will probably make the playoffs. Really? Well,

Since 2007 only 73 teams have started the season 2-0. 42 made the playoffs. So if we defeat Washington Sunday , our Ram's historical chances of making the playoffs would be a beefy 57.5%

Out the 31 teams who didn't make the playoffs, some were pretty good, such as the Cheatriots 11-5, 2013 Cardinals 10-6 and 2014 Eagles 10-6.

3-0? Chances of playoff birth= 75.4%

I'm all aboard the hype bandwagon, and I like the view from atop the standings!(y)

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what are the playoff odds if the Rams start 16-0? I don't think the team should take chances - they should win out just to be sure.

V3

Hall of Fame
Mike and Mike had some stats earlier this week based on records since 1990 when the new playoff system was formed(or something like that).

2-0 teams have a 61% chance of making playoffs.

1-1 41 % chance.

0-2 12% chance.

That means beyond the Rams winning, people REALLY need to be cheering for GB to defeat SEA.

V3

Hall of Fame
I've never needed a reason to cheer for a Seattle defeat.
True, but some people just don't go that extra mile for the "REALLY" part. Like make a sacrifice of some kind like @Barrison did or eat generic Skittles or something.

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
True, but some people just don't go that extra mile for the "REALLY" part. Like make a sacrifice of some kind like @Barrison did or eat generic Skittles or something.
You'll see, we make the playoffs this year and the Philadelphia Bradfords will burn baby burn. The whole world will wonder why does Kelly's Eagles seem to be cursed or something, when only ROD will know the reason why lol.

TexasRam

Legend
Playoffs???

Play-offs?!!

We've played one game and your talking playoffs???

Playoffs?

We are just trying to win a game and your talking playoffs?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Let's not get too cocky. Most 0.500 teams don't make the playoffs so let's take care of business tomorrow and then we can talk about being 2-0.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
So what are the playoff odds if the Rams start 16-0? I don't think the team should take chances - they should win out just to be sure.
I'd say those odds are pretty good, but if y'all face the Cowboys in the playoffs, the odds of the Rams winning are slim to none. :popcorn:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Playoffs???

Play-offs?!!

We've played one game and your talking playoffs???

Playoffs?

We are just trying to win a game and your talking playoffs?

I can't read this without it being narrated by Jim Mora in my head.

jim-mora-playoffs.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
16-0 will get us to the playoffs, historically though a SB championship isn't guaranteed.

david-tyree-helmet-catch-super-bowl-xlii.jpg