If we stay put in the 3rd who do you like?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I'd love if Warford somehow made it through the 2nd. I'd obviously love a safety. I could go with another WR that falls or a RB. My top targets:

-Rambo
-Swearinger
-Thomas
-Jefferson
-Warford
-Wheaton
-Bailey
-Bell
-Rogers

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
rams24/7 said:
I'd love if Warford somehow made it through the 2nd. I'd obviously love a safety. I could go with another WR that falls or a RB. My top targets:

-Rambo
-Swearinger
-Thomas
-Jefferson
-Warford
-Wheaton
-Bailey
-Bell
-Rogers
Ima say the Rams go and trade back into the 2nd with one of our 3rds and a pick next year and get our safety in John Cyprien. With our 2nd 3rd, I wouldn't mind seeing us go after Matthieu if he falls that far but with Snisher saying they have standards and certain players will not be on their board I do not see us drafting Ogletree and Honey Badger.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Barrison6 said:
rams24/7 said:

-Rambo
-Swearinger
-Thomas
-Jefferson
-Warford
-Wheaton
-Bailey
-Bell
-Rogers
Ima say the Rams go and trade back into the 2nd with one of our 3rds and a pick next year and get our safety in John Cyprien. With our 2nd 3rd, I wouldn't mind seeing us go after Matthieu if he falls that far but with Snisher saying they have standards and certain players will not be on their board I do not see us drafting Ogletree and Honey Badger.
I think it would be impossible to get back into the middle of the second, unless we used both thirds, and I don't think I'd do that. I see enough players left where we could get two more quality prospects if we sit where we are at.

Even at the bottom of the 2nd we'd give up our top 3rd and 4th, and possibly a 6th. I just don't know who would do that unless they hardcore need picks. I can see someone wanting two 3rds though, just sure I'd do that, but it all really depends on their board.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
If Warford makes it to the third somehow, I'd be ecstatic. We still need a safety...bad. If they can pick up Lattimore that would be nice too

Slappy967

Starter
Hoping for Keenan Allen or Quinton Patton to slide to the 3rd. Swearinger/Rambo are the others I am hoping for but if one of the solid OG slides I will take it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Slappy967 said:
Hoping for Keenan Allen or Quinton Patton to slide to the 3rd. Swearinger/Rambo are the others I am hoping for but if one of the solid OG slides I will take it.
If we ended up with Patton and Rambo, we might get arrested for stealing, but this would certainly be a dream-like scenario. There's quite a few receivers that we could substitute for Patton if he's gone.

It would be pretty nice to nab Rambo, my namesake, because putting the two former teammates together in him and Ogletree, might help both of them transition.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Slappy967 said:
If we ended up with Patton and Rambo, we might get arrested for stealing, but this would certainly be a dream-like scenario. There's quite a few receivers that we could substitute for Patton if he's gone.

It would be pretty nice to nab Rambo, my namesake, because putting the two former teammates together in him and Ogletree, might help both of them transition.

Then we can add their other teammate Sanders Commings in the 6th to be our 4th corner. Lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
rams24/7 said:
DR RAM said:
Slappy967 said:

Then we can add their other teammate Sanders Commings in the 6th to be our 4th corner. Lol
Yeah, and they are both realistic possibilities.

nighttrain

Legend
rams24/7 said:

-Rambo
-Swearinger
-Thomas
-Jefferson
-Warford
-Wheaton
-Bailey
-Bell
-Rogers
Add Woods from USC..Be delighted if some how Warford made it to the 3rd, and might happen if a run on QBs & RB's happens..
train

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
DR RAM said:
Barrison6 said:
rams24/7 said:

-Rambo
-Swearinger
-Thomas
-Jefferson
-Warford
-Wheaton
-Bailey
-Bell
-Rogers
I think it would be impossible to get back into the middle of the second, unless we used both thirds, and I don't think I'd do that. I see enough players left where we could get two more quality prospects if we sit where we are at.

Even at the bottom of the 2nd we'd give up our top 3rd and 4th, and possibly a 6th. I just don't know who would do that unless they hardcore need picks. I can see someone wanting two 3rds though, just sure I'd do that, but it all really depends on their board.

Both thirds no way Tennessee just movex up to top of second for a 7th this yeaf and a 3rd next year
Granted you did post this an hour ago lol