If the Rams beat the Chiefs tonight...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
200w.webp

I will give all of my ROD dollars, which currently stands at $208,274 $209,110 to the member who can come closest to predicting the total amount of points for both teams. If it's a tie then the ROD dollars will be split equally. No predictions are valid once the game starts.

giphy.gif

However if the Rams lose :mad: then there's no deal because I will be extremely ticked off and somewhere else venting my anger.

zipoxk.jpg

2l2p8p.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That table tossing GIF is my 2nd favorite of all time. I could watch that thing for hours and still find myself laughing. Thanks @Prime Time for posting that beauty and your generous offer!

My #1 fav is the zoo gorilla throwing his giant pile of doo-doo across the fence at the onlookers... then he runs like nobody will know he did it.

My prediction...

RAMS 36
chefs 28

Total 64

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
84...... cause thats the year I was born in. And Todd told me their going to score 44 points lol. LET'S GO RAMS!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
However if the Rams lose :mad: then there's no deal because I will be extremely ticked off and somewhere else venting my anger.

So you'll be hangin out in the game day thread? :p

Ok even though I think we're a big underdog here, I'll go with 65.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
61 points, the Rams with 42 of those.