If Stafford played for the Patriots his whole career...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
He would've won more Super Bowls than Brady the last 10 years.

Simply put, he's a better QB than Brady but stuck w the Lions.

Nobody can talk me out of it. Would love to hear this debate in the media this week.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Talking Heads really try hard to stick it too Stafford. He's been really good!!!!! Only year 1 too, got another 4-5 years left imho

jjab360

Legend
Who knows, there were so many factors that went into that dynasty.

Yes, Stafford is more talented than Brady but so are a lot of QBs and who knows what happens if you put one in the other's shoes. For example, is Stafford willing to go as far as Brady has to win in the past, even including cheating? I doubt it.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
He would've won more Super Bowls than Brady the last 10 years.

Simply put, he's a better QB than Brady but stuck w the Lions.

Nobody can talk me out of it. Would love to hear this debate in the media this week.

This is exactly what I said yesterday when I brought up how there numbers practically mirrored each other's this year basically and one is a possible MVP and the other is a loser jury still out choker....all media narratives

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
You could make that same argument for alot of quarterbacks.