If not the zombies, then invisible UFO invasion will get ya

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
More videos of unexplained “apocalypse sounds” roaring out of nowhere

http://io9.com/5912986/more-videos-of-t ... olycrapwtf

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkGmyP4Kvg[/youtube]

Earlier this year, dozens of reports were rolling in from all over the world about incredibly loud sounds like airplane engines coming out of the sky with no explanation. Some call them "apocalypse sounds," and others "Earth sounds." Either way, when you hear them, they are downright scary.

Now the folks at UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock have unearthed two more vids online — one of a sound in Germany recorded earlier this month, and another from a freaked-out woman in Florida in March, who heard the noise over her house.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDoBJugoe0w[/youtube]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: If not the zombies, then invisible UFO invasion will get

Ehhhhhh, these could just be fighters flying above the clouds, at least in modern countries (United States, Germany, UK, etc). They're incredibly loud planes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

bluecoconuts said:
Ehhhhhh, these could just be fighters flying above the clouds, at least in modern countries (United States, Germany, UK, etc). They're incredibly loud planes.

Nay sayer. I bet you think THIS never happened either. The stuff these guys find is AMAZING!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_05gbdehnjE[/youtube]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

:shock:

Pretty wild. I know blimps make more noise than you would think. They move pretty slow too. They fly over our house from time to time and the sound was very similar to that.

One flew right over the house behind us one afternoon,,, it was flying pretty low, so it just appeared out of nowhere all of a sudden when it came over the roof. My poor parrot was fucking terrified. He hangs out on our screened in porch during the day,,, when that thing appeared, he flew in the house screaming like it was all over. He always has one eye in the sky looking out for predator birds anyway, when that thing appeared, he thought the world's biggest eagle was gonna eat him. Poor little dude :lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Yeah but that shadow was clearly a ghost. Clearly. :whome?:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

How is that any different than a sound a jet makes? You couldn't see them because it was cloudy and there were probably flying above the clouds.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Those noises sound more like tire and engine noise from an interstate than a jet. The only way that's a jet is if they were near a busy airport. A jet flying over doesn't last that long nor does it vary in pitch so much.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

Ramhusker said:
Those noises sound more like tire and engine noise from an interstate than a jet. The only way that's a jet is if they were near a busy airport. A jet flying over doesn't last that long nor does it vary in pitch so much.
That's why I was speculating that it could be a low altitude military RPV, circling overhead. But I haven't heard the current models close-up, so I'm not certain they're that noisy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

interference said:
Ramhusker said:
That's why I was speculating that it could be a low altitude military RPV, circling overhead. But I haven't heard the current models close-up, so I'm not certain they're that noisy.
What's strange is, those were the exact same noises in those videos and in two distinctly different locations. I dunno about you guys, but that freaks me out a little. I know there are explanations for everything, and some are rational, but still. That sounded creepy. FWIW, I'm of the opinion that we're not alone in this vast universe. And that comes from actually seeing proof of that on two separate occasions.

bluecoconuts

Legend

X said:
interference said:
Ramhusker said:
What's strange is, those were the exact same noises in those videos and in two distinctly different locations. I dunno about you guys, but that freaks me out a little. I know there are explanations for everything, and some are rational, but still. That sounded creepy. FWIW, I'm of the opinion that we're not alone in this vast universe. And that comes from actually seeing proof of that on two separate occasions.

I agree that we're not alone in the universe. The universe is far too large, and there are far too many planets in the habitable zone of stars (some are quite close as well) for there to be nothing out there. How evolved and intelligent they are though, it's hard to say... I don't believe that there are aliens flying around to our planet in secrecy so they can stick probes up the ass of rednecks and farmers in Kansas though..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluecoconuts said:
X said:
interference said:
Ramhusker said:

I agree that we're not alone in the universe. The universe is far too large, and there are far too many planets in the habitable zone of stars (some are quite close as well) for there to be nothing out there. How evolved and intelligent they are though, it's hard to say... I don't believe that there are aliens flying around to our planet in secrecy so they can stick probes up the ass of rednecks and farmers in Kansas though..
I dunno. Granted it's the fringe of society who comes forth with stories of being molested by aliens, but is it that far fetched? Assuming we were able to traverse the galaxy, what would we do if we came upon a populated planet? I'm not so sure we wouldn't abduct someone (or something) from an isolated portion of the planet and study it. I'm not entirely sold on the notion it's happened here either, by the way. I wish there was a better looking focus group for that. lol.

16 years old and I still remember (quite vividly) the time I saw an unidentified flying object. There is nothing. And I mean NOTHING. That could have navigated the night skies like what I saw. You would probably know too. Can a craft traverse about 50 miles in 2 seconds, stop, elevate a mile, stop, hover, cut back the other direction in the same amount of time, hover, and then accelerate straight up so high that it disappears from view? If so, does that craft pulse blue/light blue the entire time while another one just like it is just hovering around and waiting - until they both disappear?

My mom was with me in the car, and we both got out to watch this. It took about a minute and a half for this whole thing to happen, but she doesn't like to talk about it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I saw something with a friend of mine that we both could not explain. I don't think I would be able to believe that I saw it if I was alone when it happened.

We were coming in from fishing way off-shore at night. We were about 50 miles east of Sebastian Inlet (East Coast of FL south of Cape Canaveral). A light followed us for about 10 miles. It moved in ways that no aircraft I know of could (in all directions and stoping). It would also completely disappear and then show up almost immediately in another location. Totally freaked us the fuck out. I'm super familiar with aircraft, and being around aircraft of all kinds (especially military aircraft). This was something else all together.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

X said:
interference said:
Ramhusker said:
"By some government estimates, as many as 30,000 drones could be part of intelligence gathering and law enforcement here in the US within the next 10 years. Operated by agencies down to the local level, this would be in addition to the 110 current and planned drone activity sites run by the military services in 39 states, reported this week by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS), a nongovernment research project."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0616/ ... ing-on-you

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcuQwFUsKM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDq264OH0E[/youtube]

Photo released on Dec. 8, 2011, by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, and taken at an undisclosed location,
shows the US RQ-170 Sentinel drone which Tehran says its forces downed.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Photo-Gallerie ... -Predators

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2mUAoaw1Y[/youtube]

UAV1.jpg

http://www.conservativecommune.com/2011 ... -in-libya/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYNd9CvndEs[/youtube]

Attachments

• 02-add-0209_full_600x400.jpg
    02-add-0209_full_600x400.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 178