If Jackson Can't Go Sunday, Rams Are Confident In Richardson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
ST. LOUIS, MO (Shane Gray, Missouri Sports Media) - On Thursday, the St. Louis Rams took the practice fields of the Continuity X Training Center to continue preparing for Sunday’s dual against the Chicago Bears. However, the Rams did so without running back Steven Jackson, who was a non-participant for a second straight day after suffering a groin strain in Sunday’s win over Robert Griffin III and the Washington Redskins.

Even if Jackson is unable to practice before game day, head coach Jeff Fisher says he still might play Sunday.

“I don’t have a policy where you have to practice and play,” Fisher asserted Thursday. “Steve’s been in the league how many years? He knows his body. He knows this offense. I’m not concerned about that. Now, you treat everybody different. It would be different if you had a rookie that didn’t practice all week and then you ask him to go in and play, that’s unfair of him. But don’t have that kind of policy. We’re realistic about that.”

Read more http://missourisportsmag.com/?p=76585

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: If Jackson Can't Go Sunday, Rams Are Confident In Richar

Hopefully SJ doesn't get stupid and fearful for his job and pretend to be healthy when he isn't.

I want him around to close out games all season.