If Cunningham starts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I'll kick my neighbor....usually it would be his dog...but i believe the smell from the ditch may signal that....someone else has taken care of that problem....either way, we cant have someone that slow and lumpy running for us, if your gonna be slow, you must have power, i didnt see any of that.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I liked the look of Cunningham actually. From what I've seen he cant be any worse than Richardson can he??

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
El Juggernauto said:
I'll kick my neighbor....usually it would be his dog...but i believe the smell from the ditch may signal that....someone else has taken care of that problem....either way, we cant have someone that slow and lumpy running for us, if your gonna be slow, you must have power, i didnt see any of that.
Are we ascertaining this from his kick returns? If so Pead must never touch the ball lol

Ram4life11

Rookie
El Juggernauto said:

Where do u get that he's slow? I don't understand that, and the kid hasn't had 1 opportunity to show his power speaking that hes being tackled the second he gets the ball. I think your anger should be with the Oline, not the Undrafted rookie that has come in and beat out the other backs for there spot

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To this point;

Richardson still has that burst. But with his injury and small frame, I'm not sure he's the long term answer as a starter.

Pead; I believe he is the most complete package on this roster right now. He's probably our best option as the lead back.

Stacy; I believe has the highest ceiling as a lead back. But, he's not proved it to the coaches or on game day. So, the jury is out.

Cunningham; I like him. But I don't see anything in his game to get excited about. I'm not being rude, just he's average to good at most attributes from what my eyes see. I very well could be wrong, that's happened before.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
To this point;

Richardson still has that burst. But with his injury and small frame, I'm not sure he's the long term answer as a starter.

Pead; I believe he is the most complete package on this roster right now. He's probably our best option as the lead back.

Stacy; I believe has the highest ceiling as a lead back. But, he's not proved it to the coaches or on game day. So, the jury is out.

Cunningham; I like him. But I don't see anything in his game to get excited about. I'm not being rude, just he's average to good at most attributes from what my eyes see. I very well could be wrong, that's happened before.
I can get on board with that.
Stacy is built like a brick shit house, so I wouldn't mind seeing him get a closer look.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I would like to see the combination for Pead/Stacy going forward, but I would also like to see Barrett Jones & Tim Barnes in for Wells & Dahl.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
den-the-coach said:
I would like to see the combination for Pead/Stacy going forward, but I would also like to see Barrett Jones & Tim Barnes in for Wells & Dahl.

Need to replace Williams first.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
ChrisW said:
Need to replace Williams first.

I don't disagree, however, Williams has graded out far better in run blocking than Wells or Dahl, but if you wanted to put Smith in for Williams, WTH?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
To this point;

Stacy is built like a brick shyte house, so I wouldn't mind seeing him get a closer look.

He's the most powerful runner we got (speaking of Stacy). I like that aspect, particularly in an environment where the runner may not be getting gapping holes. He's capable of breaking the arm tackle on small holes.

He's also not just a power runner, ala SJ.

But, until we see it on the field it's all conjecture.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
X said:
CGI_Ram said:
To this point;

Stacy is built like a brick shyte house, so I wouldn't mind seeing him get a closer look.

He's the most powerful runner we got (speaking of Stacy). I like that aspect, particularly in an environment where the runner may not be getting gapping holes. He's capable of breaking the arm tackle on small holes.

He's also not just a power runner, ala SJ.

But, until we see it on the field it's all conjecture.

I'm with you on Stacy.
I think there just going to rotate them all till they get what they want.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cunningham got damn near all the carries 2 weeks ago, i can't blame the line for the entire game. He didn't even break a single one, his lack of speed is obvious, and I haven't yet seen him break a tackle. I really like what Pead brings as far as athleticism,
But he hasn't laid down anything to show he can do it consistently. I would really like to get a good look at Stacy. Anyone who can lead the SEC in rushing, can't be that damn bad.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And for the record, I'm still a Richardson guy, I think it's his injury that is stopping things

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Richardsons not a 3 down back. He's a change of pace guy. He played that role perfectly last year yet as soon as he's been asked to carry the load he cant get it done.