If All teams Play Up to Their Absolute Potential for One Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who would win?

Well, the Rams would, of course.:sneak:

Who would be a distant second? I'd probably say the Iggles, but won't admit it anywhere but here....

fearsomefour

Legend
The Vikings are still a more complete team on paper to me.
But, as the title of your thread implies, there is a lot more to it that a paper depth chart.
Cleveland is a couple of plays from being 3-0.
Tampa Bay is a few plays from being 0-3.
Full potential? I don't even know what that means.
Like in boxing it's all about match ups.
The Vikings are a tough match up for the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Vikings are still a more complete team on paper to me.
But, as the title of your thread implies, there is a lot more to it that a paper depth chart.
Cleveland is a couple of plays from being 3-0.
Tampa Bay is a few plays from being 0-3.
Full potential? I don't even know what that means.
Like in boxing it's all about match ups.
The Vikings are a tough match up for the Rams.
The Vikings Oline BLOWS, as there are two back ups in it and one former Tackle, playing horrible at Guard.

Playing at full potential means to me, the best version of individual players and also as a team.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Vikings Oline BLOWS, as there are two back ups in it and one former Tackle, playing horrible at Guard.

Playing at full potential means to me, the best version of individual players and also as a team.
Which is not back up players as you said every team playing to their potential.
Their D is built to give us grief.
Although missing people certainly make a difference.
This is not a must win for the Rams.
If injured players can go Thursday and take the extra time off following that game to get better, so be it.
If playing risks a meaningful set up I would test them all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 49ers for sure.

Oh, my bad, I thought the question was, who will come in DEAD LAST???

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which is not back up players as you said every team playing to their potential.
Their D is built to give us grief.
Although missing people certainly make a difference.
This is not a must win for the Rams.
If injured players can go Thursday and take the extra time off following that game to get better, so be it.
If playing risks a meaningful set up I would test them all.
*I assumed that you all could read my thoughts...I meant with the way things are now and players playing to their potential.

Ram65

Legend
It's still the Eagles or Rams.

Wentz is back. Looked healthy last week with some spin moves and a dive for a first down. Looked a little rusty but, that was to be expected. Heard today that they expect Jeffrey back as he is cleared for contact. Too bad they didn'l lose one or two more games that were close wins. They could be 0-3.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's the Rams. Seriously. Hard to even debate it. I don't think our O or D are playing to their potential yet and we still have highest margin of victory....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You know you can't say that without having to defend it. Where's one of those "Explain yourself" gifs?

Chargers because they got really good players on both O and D. Vet QB, top RB, etc. They constantly underachieve, and I thought this was if everyone played up to the their potential that team could be best in the NFL.

Bears same thing...if Mitch plays up to his potential da Bears are also better all around. And I thought this was teams after the Rams.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Chargers because they got really good players on both O and D. Vet QB, top RB, etc. They constantly underachieve, and I thought this was if everyone played up to the their potential that team could be best in the NFL.

Bears same thing...if Mitch plays up to his potential da Bears are also better all around. And I thought this was teams after the Rams.
That's fair. I just thought they were weird picks. The Vikings are a popular choice. I assumed the saints might be as well. The bears threw me off completely.