Identity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Turnovers are most often the result of scheme which are linked to identity.

Play soft zone all game and chance for turnovers significantly decreases.

Abandon the run and you become predictable. The defense will play the pass and the chance of an interception significantly increases.

The Floyd interception, which changed the entire game was a result of having a DE drop in zone and fool the QB. Scheme.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Turnovers are most often the result of scheme which are linked to identity.

Play soft zone all game and chance for turnovers significantly decreases.

Abandon the run and you become predictable. The defense will play the pass and the chance of an interception significantly increases.

The Floyd interception, which changed the entire game was a result of having a DE drop in zone and fool the QB. Scheme.
Yup.

Not getting caught up in the "5 wide" euphoria too much.. realizing that mixing it up keeps a defense from getting into a rhythm..
Just fun, fun stuff.. and important football stuff.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That drive is EXACTLY what the Rams have been building to.
That's an offense that's come together behind a running back and run game approach. It ain't gonna be the most explosive offense.. but they had a nice methodical drive.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
ZERO SURPRISE THE GAME IS FALLING APART AS MCVAY GOES AWAY FROM RUNNING.

MY GOD.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And... look what happens when McVay adjusts.

Why is this so difficult for him? He's an AMAZING coach... but, what the heck!!

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Stafford is struggling and Michel is pounding the rock.
I don’t understand why McVay can’t just pound out the W.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Seemed like the mistakes were affecting Stafford, he was misfiring on throws you would expect him to make. The Vikes didn’t generate much of their own offense and I thought this game shouldn’t have been as close as it was. Turning it over in your own end will get you bounced out of this thing pretty damn quick.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I love the Rams and I want to see us hoist the Lombardi trophy, but I don't feel confident that this team will win it all. The defense is playing better but we're not the lights out defense that some superbowl teams had like the Giants against the Cheatriots (twice) or the 2002 ravens or the Buc against the raiders.

Maybe our defense will become that but I'm still wondering if Stafford can carry us all the way. My honest opinions is that Goff could have gotten us to 11-5 (he's done it more than once before), although I think Stafford is better.

But Stafford needs to get rid of the ball faster at times and has to understand that punting is better than throwing into coverage and creating a turnover.

OBJ seems to be ok and I only wish we still had the services of Robert Woods.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
But Stafford needs to get rid of the ball faster at times and has to understand that punting is better than throwing into coverage and creating a turnover.

2nd pick went 50 yards in the air. How is that worse than a punt?

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
2nd pick went 50 yards in the air. How is that worse than a punt?
Because you lose possession. Against the whiners, our first possession was a long throw that got picked and the whiners got the ball on their 7 or 8 yard line but we lost a chance to score and they put together an 18 play morale killing drive