I'd Say We're In A Pretty Good Position To Trade Out Of 2 And Hit Big Again.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
LesBaker wanting to mount a disinformation campaign:
I've been thinking about this and I have come to a conclusion.

We need more than the hype machine to go into full Sunshine Pumping mode. We also need to see a rumor float out that the Rams might be ready to move on from Bradford and will consider using the #2 on a QB. That'll help add to the urgency and will help a team make a bad decision.

I have two thoughts about that Les.

The most important attribute of a successful disinformation campaign is believability which I'm not sure we could manufacture. Nor do I think we would even try due to the possible repercussions concerning how SB would think about the Rams floating that idea.

My second thought is that there are enough teams with legitimate needs for a player that might only be available at #2 that it's probably unnecessary.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Trade value chart for our 2nd pick in first round using only 2014 picks:

alan what does trade chart say we could get for our 4 5 6 and 2 7th rd picks

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If any 2 QB's shred the combine a new one then there will be very heavy interest in our pick. You know there is already quite a bit as it is.

Alan

Legend
iamme33 asked:
2 7th rd picks

Kepp in mind that if one of those 7th rounders is a compensatory pick it can't be traded. You can't trade any compensatory pick.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Atlanta has to be eyeballing either Clowney or Mathews at this point. Both are HUGE needs. They probably feel pretty good at #6 with a few QB-needy teams ahead of them too. I could see the Bills at #9 trying to move up in front of Atlanta to grab either Clowney or Mathews.

Way too soon to speculate,but fun.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Atlanta has to be eyeballing either Clowney or Mathews at this point. Both are HUGE needs. They probably feel pretty good at #6 with a few QB-needy teams ahead of them too. I could see the Bills at #9 trying to move up in front of Atlanta to grab either Clowney or Mathews.

Way too soon to speculate,but fun.

Yeah, look no further than what we did last year. Moved up a few spots to get the guy we wanted (Austin). Teams within range, will do the same.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waiting for the headline in a month "Fisher says Clowney once in a lifetime player." From Silver. And, "Rams could be eying Manziel." I would almost bet on it.

Then after the draft. "The Rams really did like Clowney, but the offer Minnesota gave was to much to refuse."