I will be watching the DL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SWA,
No disagreement here in terms of our approach. In our last matchup, we were far too eager to end the game as opposed to finishing.

I am simply referring to our ability to control the LOS. They won that battle on both sides of the ball (i.e generating pressure with four on D, dominating our Dl on O) in our last match. I hope there isn't debate on that as it was obvious.

I am simply suggesting we have a plan in the event that reoccurs. Let's not end the game with "we were taken off guard with how they would impact the game with the front" on either side of the ball.

I honestly think the only way we lose is if they have their way in the trenches.
They need to be close to a split in terms of snaps won up front. Do that and I think the Rams win.

DL has been playing so well and this is their moment. I think they get it done.

OL is gonna be an adventure. Scheme and Stafford have to overcome the shitters winning up front. Hopefully it won't be as much as we saw in the 2nd half last game. But this defense just held Green Bay to 10 in their house.

This is gonna be an ugly dogfight of a game. 9 won't have a lot of time to throw. 23 won't have a lot of room or lanes. Playoff football baby let's go!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Tackling. Everyone needs to tackle better...

Do that, and you win the game, imo.