I Want to See Tanzel Smart vs the Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AD might not be in playing shape now and there isn't time to get him familiar with Wade's defense. W e don't want him injured from something stupid like a pulled hammy...

Besides, I want see how Smart does!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
What's he supposed to get familiar with?

d79670c34a236e473991bd34e8adf36d6ecf1807702a142ae610a3dcc81a574e.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Or ... just have Donald wear Smart's uniform. :whistle:

Mick

Pro Bowler
Hoping Smart just dominates, cause it'd be nice to have another beast on the DL

TheBunk

Rookie
An out of shape AD is still leagues better than this guy. He'll get his chances though.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
An out of shape AD is still leagues better than this guy. He'll get his chances though.
never said Smart was better than AD...I DID say that I didn't want AD hurt just because we want to see him play.
In Shape doesn't necessarily me football shape, as we all know.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not sure Donald will even play tomorrow. If he does I'm sure he'll have limited snaps. Smart will get his chance.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rotation.....a D line rotation is always most effective.
Quinn and Barwin present a lot more questions to me than AD.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not sure Donald will even play tomorrow. If he does I'm sure he'll have limited snaps. Smart will get his chance.
Give Donald one snap, so he can keep his consecutive games played streak going!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm looking forward to watching Smart also. We have to have another guy that can step in there and be effective.

What happens if AD busts a ligament in the first play he's on the field. We have to have a contingency. The Rams are more than just 1 player no matter WHO they are.

Ants

Starter
AD might not be in playing shape now and there isn't time to get him familiar with Wade's defense. W e don't want him injured from something stupid like a pulled hammy...

Besides, I want see how Smart does!

TOTALLY agree. I'm looking forward to Smart playing.
If he plays lights-out, it just makes the Rams that much better. If AD gets injured at some point, it's good to know if we can count on Smart to step in and hold down the fort. (y)

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If AD gets injured at some point, it's good to know we can count on Smart to step in and hold down the fort. (y)
Not to mention a strong rotation if Smart can come in and hold down the fort or better while Donald's getting energized on the sidelines.

It could be huge.

I really get why they drafted Smart now.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Not to mention a strong rotation if Smart can come in and hold down the fort or better while Donald's getting energized on the sidelines.

It could be huge.

I really get why they drafted Smart now.

AD 2.0....ok maybe .5 :p

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Smart held it down for the most part, but our DL missed Donald in a big way. He adds splash plays that you just don't get with most guys, and draws the F out of doubles.

It's a really good thing we'll have him next week vs Washington's OL, which is a very solid unit. Way to attack our defense is going to be running it up the gut, just go right at them. AD is going to be very important there.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I hope we dont rush AD back, id hate for him to pull/tear something and lose him...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Didn't Tyrunn Walker get the start next to Brockers with Westbrook's on the other side?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It's a really good thing we'll have him next week vs Washington's OL, which is a very solid unit. Way to attack our defense is going to be running it up the gut, just go right at them. AD is going to be very important there.
Washington's Left Tackle Trent Williams get nicked up today.

He was pulled from the game for a while.