I want this one tonight.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Show the world we can beat the best.

I feel like when I hear a lot of the talking heads they really don't give us the same respect as the Chiefs or Saints. In reality it hardly matters - but I can help but be irritated.

I feel like this game could propel us forward confidence wise.

Let's keep winning and get that homefield advantage.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm with you, bro.

We need this one.

And I bet the pregame is gonna be super emotional.

TexasRam

Legend
If we win tonight i see us winning out. The only tough game left it at Bears but we will win that.

The Saints need to lose either at Dallas, at Carolina or bs the Steelers, all possibility’s.

We need that #1 seed.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only time I've ever seen/heard NFL "experts" be totally in on the Rams, was in 2001 before Super Bowl 36. in 1999 and in 2018 experts always thought they were good, but just not the best....I don't know why.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One Game at a time and it begins tonight.
int.jpg

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
If we win tonight i see us winning out. The only tough game left it at Bears but we will win that.

The Saints need to lose either at Dallas, at Carolina or bs the Steelers, all possibility’s.

We need that #1 seed.
A few weeks ago I would have said the Rams easily beat the Bears, but they are starting to play some really good football. Playing them in Chicago, and in December, sounds like it will be a really tough test for the Rams.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A few weeks ago I would have said the Rams easily beat the Bears, but they are starting to play some really good football. Playing them in Chicago, and in December, sounds like it will be a really tough test for the Rams.

Bears scare me more than the Chiefs.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you think teams and fans respect us more today, or fear us?

fearsomefour

Legend
Show the world we can beat the best.

I feel like when I hear a lot of the talking heads they really don't give us the same respect as the Chiefs or Saints. In reality it hardly matters - but I can help but be irritated.

I feel like this game could propel us forward confidence wise.

Let's keep winning and get that homefield advantage.
Even the Saints game should give confidence.
They came back and just gave up too many plays.
Rams should win out after the break.