i thought this article was cool, check it out peeps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677676-31-ways-you-know-you-are-a-st-louis-rams-fan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1677 ... s-rams-fan</a>

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dude....I absolutely love this ....it took me like 30 minutes to get all the way through it lol

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oh and probably the best quote ... "You might be a Rams Fan if you believe that the Seahawks 12th man isn't their fans, but their speed dealer." HAHAHAHAH.....I mean wait...thats not true :shock:

bluecoconuts

Legend
That was hilarious, got me on all accounts, even said things that I have argued plenty of times in the past (the Washington game for example)... Whoever wrote that article definitely knows this fan base.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good piece and I agree with every one of them. I had to watch the 1999 highlight video too!!

I'd paste the slideshow into our forum but it would be a lot of work. Just hit the link and enjoy!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is one hell of an article. I found myself agreeing on just about every point.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think I agreed with everything except Kurt Warner. I put that one on Martz. Very clever stuff though.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I really enojyed the Brett Favre humiliation game, without trying to rip his head off lol. :hehe:

chefRAMzy

UDFA
Name
Chef
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad you guys enjoyed as much as I did. Bleacher report tend to ignore us but this article was probably the best article I read from them. Reading and agreeing with each factors was like man this is crazy haha.