I think this is important

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Power rankings mean little - but we have played the top 3 teams and handed the asses back to 2 of them and we never really showed for the third.

We are an enigma, but we're can also be fucking really good and if I was an NFC team I'd be very leery of meeting the Rams in the playoffs if we make it.

Our slump coincided entirely with Staffords slump.

If that was a blip and him getting used to losing Woods and working with OBJ, then those fuckers better beware.

If he's just super streaky (as some have said,) then he'll fail to show in at least one playoff game and we're screwed.

I think the Cards game was the most I have enjoyed any game (if almost vomiting with anxiety = enjoyment) since the Saints win.

It ticked the guts box. The well-coached box. The stars showing up box. The nobody to blame box. The we really are a team box. . The every phase box and the fuck you NFL box.

I think it's sooooooo important we enjoy this win people for what it is.

Who knows what will happen on Sunday, especially with the covid situation, but it HAS to be about the journey and not the destination.

Although the destination is pretty important it has to be said.

There have been days I wanted to go and buy a cat just so I could kick it, but overall, this is FUN!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
tumbleweed GIF

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm married with no kids.

I'm used to talking to myself.

Even my dogs fuck off into the next room when I start talking.

BTW, were you a Tiswas fan?

I'm guessing you were.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know what it is but I never really saw it for a couple of reasons.
Let me guess.

You're too young and you're blind?

I just presumed as you had Roland Rat as your avatar and that's where he made his ratty name you must be a fan.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I’m 45 and for the first part of the 80’s we lived in LA so I don’t really remember it. I remember the Rat from when he saved TV-AM.