I think the Rams were in even with a loss....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Detroit lost - eliminated
Atlanta - lost if they won out then we lost out they would be 10-6 and us 10-6... I think we have a better record against common opponents (they lost to the Saints twice)

Just curious to confirm... because curious...

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not talking bout the division... but I was wrong... I think... something something Carolina.. but I'm not sure.

nighttrain

Legend
one thing, this was a playoff game in it's intensity, could have been a loss, with no hurt feelings, tough game
train

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I'm not talking bout the division... but I was wrong... I think... something something Carolina.. but I'm not sure.

Just to answer your question, Ellard:
With a loss, Rams would NOT have clinched a wildcard playoff spot because Carolina won.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Detroit lost - eliminated
Atlanta - lost if they won out then we lost out they would be 10-6 and us 10-6... I think we have a better record against common opponents (they lost to the Saints twice)

Just curious to confirm... because curious...
No we needed 3 things and only got 2 of them to clinch a playoff if we lost. Carolina won and we needed them and Atlanta to lose as well as Detroit to lose. We would have won the division with a loss and a Seahawks loss. But it's all good we won baby!