I think Tavon will breakout this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I just feel from looking at Goff tape he's so accurate. A lot of plays Tavon was under thrown and he had to stop. I feel Goff will let it rip and let Tavon use his speed to go get it. I know we still might get wentz but I think he can get him the ball 2. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons, probably main reason they feel comfortable with getting a qb without having more high picks to get weapons. Tavon is going to open up things for Britt, Quick, Marquez and whoever else they draft or sign . I'm so happy I feel the line just have to come together

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he had nearly 1,000 total yards and 10 total touchdowns last year. Thats breaking out to me. I do however think he will only get better.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just feel from looking at Goff tape he's so accurate. A lot of plays Tavon was under thrown and he had to stop. I feel Goff will let it rip and let Tavon use his speed to go get it. I know we still might get wentz but I think he can get him the ball 2. I'm thinking that's one of the reasons, probably main reason they feel comfortable with getting a qb without having more high picks to get weapons. Tavon is going to open up things for Britt, Quick, Marquez and whoever else they draft or sign . I'm so happy I feel the line just have to come together
JMHO But Wentz can do the same thing, and he can scramble to give Tavon time to run his route, or he can run with it himself if need be!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with you @lockdnram21. We haven't had a QB who can throw with anticipation and place a ball where receivers can do something with it for a long time. Tavon requires that ball being there in a tight window due to his small catching radius and our QBs have limited him. Sam could have been that guy but early on Tavon was clueless and between that and Sam's injuries it wasn't fated to happen.

But now? Yeah man, either of these two QBs will greatly increase Tavon's value. Both make all the throws with accuracy which opens up the map for Tavon a bit and will make it harder for DBs to roll up on him.

We might see Pro Bowl seasons from both Tavon and Ogletree this year tbh. All Ogletree needs to do is stay healthy and he's gonna be an impact guy too IMO.

jap

Legend
he had nearly 1,000 total yards and 10 total touchdowns last year. Thats breaking out to me. I do however think he will only get better.

Nah, with the right QB he may get 1000 to 1500 total yards, and that's including the punt returns that are called back. Let's let the NFL see plainly why we call him Tavon Awesome.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tavon should get at least 800 yards receiving and 400 yards rushing

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I agree with you @lockdnram21. We haven't had a QB who can throw with anticipation and place a ball where receivers can do something with it for a long time. Tavon requires that ball being there in a tight window due to his small catching radius and our QBs have limited him. Sam could have been that guy but early on Tavon was clueless and between that and Sam's injuries it wasn't fated to happen.

But now? Yeah man, either of these two QBs will greatly increase Tavon's value. Both make all the throws with accuracy which opens up the map for Tavon a bit and will make it harder for DBs to roll up on him.

We might see Pro Bowl seasons from both Tavon and Ogletree this year tbh. All Ogletree needs to do is stay healthy and he's gonna be an impact guy too IMO.

Yep, Merlin.

But it's not gonna be just Tavon that will benefit.

I think we'll all be surprised to see how much Britt has "improved" once a competent QB that can both see him and has the arm to hit him appears.