I think FSU and Winston go down today. Thoughts?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Lots of prospects in this game make it fun to watch. I will be taking special notice of the LB play in Particular on the ND side.

There should be really good QB play on both sides Gholston for ND although not a top Pro prospect is a great college QB and on the other side you have all talent and no head Winston.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The luck of the Irish runs out. So, did Kelly purposely run that pick play for the game winning TD, thinking there is no way the refs throw the flag at the end of the game? Or did his players just not execute it right? I think he rolled the dice. Either way I doubt the loss hurts them too much in the polls. They took FSU to the wire, which I didn't expect after barely beatings mediocre team the week before.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The luck of the Irish runs out. So, did Kelly purposely run that pick play for the game winning TD, thinking there is no way the refs throw the flag at the end of the game? Or did his players just not execute it right? I think he rolled the dice. Either way I doubt the loss hurts them too much in the polls. They took FSU to the wire, which I didn't expect after barely beatings mediocre team the week before.

Both. Purposefully ran the pick play and the players didn't execute it right. If they had been less blatant about the blocking, the refs wouldn't have flagged it.

Was a fun game to watch. Winston and Golson both had their good and bad moments. But the Winston from 2013 came out in that second half. Was good to see him back. Hopefully, it carries over because when that guy shows up...you see #1 overall potential.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Both. Purposefully ran the pick play and the players didn't execute it right. If they had been less blatant about the blocking, the refs wouldn't have flagged it.

Was a fun game to watch. Winston and Golson both had their good and bad moments. But the Winston from 2013 came out in that second half. Was good to see him back. Hopefully, it carries over because when that guy shows up...you see #1 overall potential.

I didn't realize he left lol. There is not #1 potential. He is the best player period. Put aside the baggage and its not even a dicussion. Funny thing to me is on the field Winston makes good decisions and is a leader.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
The thing is, you can't put aside the baggage. I wonder what will come out about him this week?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I thought Winston looked really good in the second half. Gholston is still kinda raw but has great athleticism, I think he stays for next year. I have mixed feelings on Winston, he is a great player on the field but a horrible person off.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm trying to think of NFL QB's that have been very successful that have done the kind of things Winston has done.

The list is zero.

That guy will implode, it's nearly a certainty.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Almost....And Jameis Winston moved into the #1 pick in the nation in my eyes....I'd take him in a second....I hope we have a shot at him...Best QB since Luck....