I think Brockers is my favorite Rams player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
"We have the same players...."

Well, not really.
6 of 11 starters on O (using the 3-1-1 set McVay favors) are different.
5 of 11 starters on D are new.
But, he is generally right of course.
The McVay hire was, because of his age and. not being a head coach before, was going to be a big hit or miss. With Fisher you know what you were getting. With McVay it was an unknown. Needless to say this has been major hit....a walk off game 7 grand slam hit into the light type of hit.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One major difference I've noticed:

McVay prefers players with Football Smarts

Fisher was enamored with physically-gifted players, regardless of mental capacity.
Yup... mentioned that many years ago... it was amazing to me how Fisher snowed so many people... really smart people.

Most of Fisher's favorite players either are out of football, playing back-up roles or struggling as starters.

A couple exceptions... but most fall into one of those categories.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The guy is just solid. He always does his assignment well. He’s a pretty good interview from what we’ve seen. And he’s always been in the back ground of the public perception to higher profile players on our DLine. Then there’s this....

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/FairGameonFS1/status/1058033028054695936

Yep - always one of my favorites. He's a very good player that doesn't look for the spot light but goes about his job and seems to really be a great locker room presence. He gets overlooked by the media but it really doesn't seem to bother him.

what's going on with that shirt?

Why don't you ask HIM? :LOL:

To be honest - I think it works for him.

Frankly though, maybe you'd prefer this?
upload_2018-11-2_9-43-54.jpeg
Or...

Or...

JackStraw

Rookie
Requesting interview with Saffold to see if he thinks they can win as many games with Spags+Fisher @ 16 games a piece vs McVay in 16 games.(each coach gets to use current roster)Space

Not gonna lie, would take both Spags or Fisher as DC once Son of Bum flies away.

I think Brokers has under achieved throughout his career - he's nowhere near Fletcher Cox, who was taken just 2 spots ahead of him in '12, yet still has been a top 10 DT for past 4 years --- working along side Quinn and Donald throughout definitely made/makes things easier.