I think Brockers is my favorite Rams player

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
The guy is just solid. He always does his assignment well. He’s a pretty good interview from what we’ve seen. And he’s always been in the back ground of the public perception to higher profile players on our DLine. Then there’s this....

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/FairGameonFS1/status/1058033028054695936

Brockers dropped a bomb:

“We’d be 7-9. There was no accountability”.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
No accountability and no clue with respect to offense.

(Insert Fisher-drone here): "You get the ball to your athletes, and you let 'em make a play." That was pretty much his offensive philosophy right there, because he and the coordinators he chose had no clue on how to do things, like scheming to get a guy like Kupp covered one-on-one by a linebacker, etc.

Oh, and Fisher never would have allowed Kupp to be drafted in the first place, since he's not enough of an athlete. And he'd have Jared Goff doing nothing more than being a game manager, with an emphasis on throwing the checkdowns. And we'd be habitually throwing the ball one or two yards short of the sticks on 3rd and whatever.

Thank God those days are over ... Thank you, Sean McVay!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well there were some significant changes to fix the passing game. Real LT for example. Addition of 3x WRs to replace that hopeless bunch that Fish believed in. And so on.

But yeah there's no room for guys at this level to make excuses for poor play. Fish did that way too much, and his ego didn't allow him to go find an offensive mind who could help him out where his knowledge was weakest.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brockers came out as a sophomore, I believe, and he was already wise beyond his years.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Brockers is so right. I've told so many friend that the Fisher Rams were good enough to beat anyone in the league, remember the Denver game Sanders got KO in, and bad enough to lose to the worst team. The inconsistency was due to no accountability and Brockers let the cat out of the bag!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's going on with that shirt?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher did some things right... but his lack of any real knowledge about offense and his Country Club atmosphere were killers.

Maybe he's riding around somewhere in a golf cart, giving people the middle finger.

My God, what an unprofessional idiot.

Think you'd EVER see McVay do that? Think you'd ever see Bellichick do that? Think you'd ever see Reid do that?

No... they are professional head coaches.

He was a cartoon character. The more I think about it, any good moves related to offense were probably dumb luck.

He knew defense... and he knew enough to draft Brockers. But offense? Bet you he deferred to Snead on those picks.

Enjoy your retirement, Fisher... one thing you did really well: Steal money from Kroneke.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
One major difference I've noticed:

McVay prefers players with Football Smarts

Fisher was enamored with physically-gifted players, regardless of mental capacity.

Rainram

Starter
Brockers: “Accountability as far everybody being on the same page...and having really strict core values of what this game is all about and what we’re all about.”

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The guy is just solid. He always does his assignment well. He’s a pretty good interview from what we’ve seen. And he’s always been in the back ground of the public perception to higher profile players on our DLine. Then there’s this....

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/FairGameonFS1/status/1058033028054695936

Wow...that was some honesty right there.

I love it.

I have so many favorites that if I won the Lottery, my closet would look like the Rams laundry facility...

TexasRam

Legend
I love Brockers as well.

He’s a real sensible humble dude and great teammate that doesn’t require accolades.

He’s also well spoken and takes his job and role serious.

unfortunately it may be hard fitting him into our cap next year, so we will have to root for him elsewhere.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I love Brockers as well.

He’s a real sensible humble dude and great teammate that doesn’t require accolades.

He’s also well spoken and takes his job and role serious.

unfortunately it may be hard fitting him into our cap next year, so we will have to root for him elsewhere.
isn't he signed for next year?