I still love you guys, but I must bid adieu(for now)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Dear R.O.D. fam,

First off, to those who live in the L.A. area, I'm happy for you guys. Enjoy going to games and I hope you guys are able to see a winner.

To my fellow STL peeps, I feel your pain. I feel heartbroken like you do. I feel betrayed. I feel angry. We're without a local pro football team even with the best of efforts put forth by our city to keep our beloved team, only to see them leave us.

To everyone else who is a fan of the team, regardless of the city, you guys also deserve a winner.

To the admin staff, thanks for creating this board and moderating it. I'd like to think I didn't ruin the site when I was a moderator for a period of 1-2 years. :)

But I must take a break from here. And the NFL. For how long? I don't know. I feel a bunch of mixed emotions over a football team that has left my home city. I'd still love to go to just one more NFL game in St. Louis and hopefully that happens one day.

R.O.D. is the best football forum out there. And I'm happy I've been able to call it home for almost 6 years.

With Love
Lesson(Richard)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dear R.O.D. fam,

First off, to those who live in the L.A. area, I'm happy for you guys. Enjoy going to games and I hope you guys are able to see a winner.

To my fellow STL peeps, I feel your pain. I feel heartbroken like you do. I feel betrayed. I feel angry. We're without a local pro football team even with the best of efforts put forth by our city to keep our beloved team, only to see them leave us.

To everyone else who is a fan of the team, regardless of the city, you guys also deserve a winner.

To the admin staff, thanks for creating this board and moderating it. I'd like to think I didn't ruin the site when I was a moderator for a period of 1-2 years. :)

But I must take a break from here. And the NFL. For how long? I don't know. I feel a bunch of mixed emotions over a football team that has left my home city. I'd still love to go to just one more NFL game in St. Louis and hopefully that happens one day.

R.O.D. is the best football forum out there. And I'm happy I've been able to call it home for almost 6 years.

With Love
Lesson(Richard)

We've spoke on the phone... Did a RODcast! (y).

I've got a LOT of respect for you, brother.

I understand the need to take a break. I hate to see you step away but look forward to hearing from you down the road.

PM me sometime. CGI

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dear R.O.D. fam,

With Love
Lesson(Richard)
I'll miss you. Hope you find your way back.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Come on brother. I know you're upset but don't give up on your team. Hate the owner, but none of the players have a choice and they are who you root for.