I remember this play...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1920280_732813426741468_1606606916_n.jpg

This was the first play right after Tavon's long PR vs Denver in pre season...Sam with a crisp dart to Cook who skied and made a nice hands catch for 6! The Rams harassed Peyton all half, picked him off twice, I believe both were by Ogletree too! Man that was a fun game to watch, and national tv too!

I thought Cook was going to erase all my doubts I had about him but a las he did not.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Cook can put up elite numbers... But not without weapons around him.

Guys like Gonzales and Witten are independent weapons and create their own opportunities.

Cook is more of a situation exploiter... Get some attention away from him, and he'll blow you up.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Cook is a beast with the ball in his hand, but the problem is consistently getting the ball in his hand

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Cook can put up elite numbers... But not without weapons around him.

Guys like Gonzales and Witten are independent weapons and create their own opportunities.

Cook is more of a situation exploiter... Get some attention away from him, and he'll blow you up.

Which is EXACTLY what I have been preaching about in regard to Watkins!

People just don't get it, they say "is wr really a need?"

HELL YES IT IS!

Adding a beast like Watkins gives Cook more room, givens Tavon more room allows Givens/Baily/ Quick battle it out for the #2 wr spot, something i HOPE one of them is p to because NONE of them is a #1.

Sammy Watkins makes the entire offense go!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We'll see what numbers he puts up this season with a healthy Sam all year! And remember, he did lead the teams in receiving.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Which is EXACTLY what I have been preaching about in regard to Watkins!

People just don't get it, they say "is wr really a need?"

HELL YES IT IS!

Adding a beast like Watkins gives Cook more room, givens Tavon more room allows Givens/Baily/ Quick battle it out for the #2 wr spot, something i HOPE one of them is p to because NONE of them is a #1.

Sammy Watkins makes the entire offense go!

Do we need another speedy WR or a big, physically WR like Evans? I tend to lean towards Evans because he reminds me of Boldin in a lot of ways and he would be a new type of threat.

iced

someone awhile ago wanted to see us use Tavon in motion pre-snap and I mentioned we had used this play after the eagles used Desean this way in the playoffs... I knew it looked familiar..