I need fantasy football advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
I love some fantasy football, and just had my draft this past Saturday and it was an amazing time. It is quite literally my favorite day of the year. So with my league not requiring you to draft at least 1 of every position, I punted on Kicker and Defense to take some extra time and look at some WRs. So I need to open up 2 more spots, of the 4 who do you think I should drop?

Courtland Sutton WR DEN (R)
Anthony Miller WR CHI (R)
Cameron Meredith WR NO
Rishard Matthews WR TEN

I am leaning a bit more on keeping the rookies becuase none of these players are going to start for me especially with me already having 3 solid WRs. So I’m looking for upside. What do you think?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I love some fantasy football, and just had my draft this past Saturday and it was an amazing time. It is quite literally my favorite day of the year. So with my league not requiring you to draft at least 1 of every position, I punted on Kicker and Defense to take some extra time and look at some WRs. So I need to open up 2 more spots, of the 4 who do you think I should drop?

Courtland Sutton WR DEN (R)
Anthony Miller WR CHI (R)
Cameron Meredith WR NO
Rishard Matthews WR TEN

I am leaning a bit more on keeping the rookies becuase none of these players are going to start for me especially with me already having 3 solid WRs. So I’m looking for upside. What do you think?
For me, I never take guys coming off injuries. No matter how good they are. You just never know. That being said, Cameron Meredith is my vote to drop.

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How did you call your team ? I am thinking way too much about how to name mine

I actually had my little sister design me a bad ass Banner game of thrones style for my team. So it’s House Grandle

Shane Grandle

TE in a OT body
Name
RamsDCrep
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For me, I never take guys coming off injuries. No matter how good they are. You just never know. That being said, Cameron Meredith is my vote to drop.

Yeah the reports says he is running with the second team and a rookie they have is stealing snaps. Still have to drop one more

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yeah the reports says he is running with the second team and a rookie they have is stealing snaps. Still have to drop one more
Probably Anthony Miller. Sutton is going to be a beast and Matthews is pretty much the Titans only option at WR.