I need a song

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have been trying to find the energy to learn me a new song on my guitar and I'm drawing a blank. I can't even think of a new one that I want to learn. I love to play acoustic, slowed down, sadder folky type songs. Anyone out there have an idea? If I knew how to upload off of my phone I would put an example of what I play, but I'm far to techtarded

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Do a remake of Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'. This was pretty cool when I first heard it.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good call Paul. I never thought of learning it. Now that I have, I have the urge to make it my own. Thanks man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good call Paul. I never thought of learning it. Now that I have, I have the urge to make it my own. Thanks man.
Cool. I don't like the original, but when it's slowed down like that ... it's pretty badass.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The vid won't play for me. What is it?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
That is bad ass

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Look at how big tommy chongs drumsticks are.... :40 seconds is one shot

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

This was one of the first "complicated" songs I learned as I was learning years back. It was a practice of finger picking that I hadn't previously had. It helped me grow as a player, I still bust it out frequently because I can play the absolute shit out of it cause I practiced so much at it as a beginner.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This was one of the first "complicated" songs I learned as I was learning years back. It was a practice of finger picking that I hadn't previously had. It helped me grow as a player, I still bust it out frequently because I can play the absolute crap out of it cause I practiced so much at it as a beginner.
Yeah me too.
It eventually led me to selling my rig to play acoustic only.
Quit playing altogether years ago. Sometimes think about picking it back up.