I met Les this weekend...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have been able to meet a number of posters from Rod in person and it is always cool. Each time has been at a Ram game until this weekend. The wife and I went to Naples. We have some friends who live there and went down to spend the weekend with them. There were about 11 of use in total... Adults only too.

Let me try and set the stage for you...

My friend who lives in Naples is from San Fran and was a MLB player. So he's a fucking 9er fan and can talk more shit than just about anyone I have ever known. When he heard that I was meeting up with some dude I met on the internet that was a Ram Fan,,, he was in fucking heaven and giving me so much shit. He thanked me repeatedly afterwards for wearing a salmon colored shirt that night and allowing him to witness my blind date go down in person. He only referred to Les as "my boyfriend" all weekend, and probably will until the end of time. All in good fun though,,, but he is merciless... he asked if my name was Back-Door Ram on the forum. :lmao:

So yeah, Les walks into the bar and we meet. I had a few of my peeps with me, but Les came in Han Solo. Everybody had fun talking shit and pounding some drinks. Les is very cool and held his own with my dip-shit whiner friend. Had a great time.

I know the new Picture Section is available now, and I will post some soon,,, but getting to hang out with posters that you've talked to for a long time on the net and then getting to meet them is really something. Hope to meet more of you guys down the road.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Having known Les for some time,I'm sure your life will never be the same

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It was a great time I wish I didn't have to work I would have stayed later. I really enjoy meeting the guys I post with and it was a blast hanging out with you guys. Even the 49er fan.

One thing you forgot to mention! We did shots of vodka I had the bartender dye pink in his honor.

Next time you're back down in paradise we can do round two!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awesome. I gotta hit the left coast of FLA soon too.
See if Les can *really* hold his own. :hehe:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:

I'm holding it right now.

Wait.......did you mean drinking?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

I'm holding it right now.

Wait.......did you mean drinking?
No.

I mean yes. :?!:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
It was a great time I wish I didn't have to work I would have stayed later. I really enjoy meeting the guys I post with and it was a blast hanging out with you guys. Even the 49er fan.

One thing you forgot to mention! We did shots of vodka I had the bartender dye pink in his honor.

Next time you're back down in paradise we can do round two!

I wondered why they were pink shots. LOL ,,, that's great, I can't wait to tell them. The girls were asking me what kind of shots those were,,, they usually can tell you exactly what the shot is... the pink color threw them way off.

Thanks again for the shots Les. I appreciate them so much more know. :sly:

Naples was very interesting for me. Lots of boat people which I of course think is great,,, many of them aren't fishing in them though, just driving them up onto the beach. No waves on the Gulf side, so beaching you boat, or at least anchoring it up close to the beach is no problem. Booze cruising seems to be the mission. Mellow vibe there and lots of well maintained ladies too. Got to load up at Trader Joe's before I left this morning,,, Love that place. We're getting one here in Winter Park very soon. Their fucking horseradish hummus is out of this world.

Hey Paul, Les seemed to be able to more than hold his own in the drinking dept. You may be in trouble if you try and keep up with him :ww:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah this weekend the water was very calm. It isn't ever all that boisterous but the Gulf was very flat this weekend.

See you next time around. Bring the ladies, and the 49er fan.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Damn - we gotta get out and party with you guys. So... Tequila shots on me next time?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I should have mentioned this already.

On Sunday we took their boat around to countless places along the beach and various bars on the water. Met lots of people at each stop,,, each time I was introduced as Backdoor Ram from my whiner friend. He fucking never got tired of telling the story. After the initial laughter,,, it was interesting to see how many people told me how cool it was that we were able to meet like that.

And Stu,,, tequila shots sound fantastic. We went through multiple bottles of Don Julio in a very short amount of time. I am just now feeling like I can legally drive again.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Yeah this weekend the water was very calm. It isn't ever all that boisterous but the Gulf was very flat this weekend.

Les,,, I'm starting to think you appreciated the ladies more than me. I'm crushed :tooth:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
sostl said:
Sounds like a great time.
Would like to meet up with some members

Since you're right here in O-Town ,,, we'll definitely have to try and catch a game together this season.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:

Les,,, I'm starting to think you appreciated the ladies more than me. I'm crushed :tooth:

You were a close second. Trust me it was a tough call to make.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Attachments

• MV5BMTYyNTU0ODkyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc3NjkwOQ@@._V1_SY105_CR22,0,105,105_.jpg
    MV5BMTYyNTU0ODkyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc3NjkwOQ@@._V1_SY105_CR22,0,105,105_.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 157

sostl

Starter
Selassie I said:
sostl said:
Sounds like a great time.
Would like to meet up with some members

Since you're right here in O-Town ,,, we'll definitely have to try and catch a game together this season.

Sounds like a plan

But I don't want to intrude on the bromance

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

You guys are so thoughtful.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
And Stu,,, tequila shots sound fantastic. We went through multiple bottles of Don Julio in a very short amount of time. I am just now feeling like I can legally drive again.

Great choice. My and Becky's favorite.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Its ours too. We always keep a bottle in the freezer just in case of an emergency. :cheese:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Its ours too. We always keep a bottle in the freezer just in case of an emergency. :cheese:

Damn state run liquor stores out here. I have to drive 45 miles to get it cuz the ones closer don't carry it. I have some Tres Generacions in the freezer. It's pretty close. Might have to come up with an emergency tonight.