I like Fisher Even More After Listening to This

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

STL-Rams

Starter
[5]1373299251001[/5]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/295611/3/Rams-could-interview-2-more-Titans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/295611/ ... ore-Titans</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wow I have to admit, that makes me a lot more comfortable about Fisher. I'm starting to get a lot more excited for him coming here, especially if he adapts his team to his strengths instead of trying to force them to play one style... I also really like how he gets to know his players on a deeper level than just what they do on the field.

I wanted to look around and see what is out there, but I trust Stan. I

I'm on board, lets go out there and do this. I want to know who we're getting as assistants as well.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Every time we hire a coach I hear all the glowing reports. Sorry if I'm a little jaded after being disappointed so many times.

steferfootball

Starter
interference said:
Every time we hire a coach I hear all the glowing reports. Sorry if I'm a little jaded after being disappointed so many times.
x2.

I'm not ready to buy the rhetoric. Every one says "we are doing everything we can to bring winning football to...", "we are committed to excellence", "We feel like this move provides us with...", ect. Now go do it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:

I feel yuh. It comes with the territory though. I can't blame you one bit for being jaded. For me - as always - I will go all in and hope it's warranted. I'm not going to be any worse off for it. I'm always pissed when they don't play well and happy when they do. I just like heading in with a positive outlook.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

I feel yuh. It comes with the territory though. I can't blame you one bit for being jaded. For me - as always - I will go all in and hope it's warranted. I'm not going to be any worse off for it. I'm always pissed when they don't play well and happy when they do. I just like heading in with a positive outlook.
Yeah, I hear ya. It's just that I was so positive and so all-in with Linehan & Spags, that this time I'm a little reticent.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
RamFan503 said:
interference said:

Yeah, I hear ya. It's just that I was so positive and so all-in with Linehan & Spags, that this time I'm a little reticent.

I still think Spags can and will be a great HC. Linehan? Hell no.

I'm gonna look positive on whatever hiring we make, whoever we draft, sign, etc... No harm in looking up and hoping for the best if you ask me. And if we suck again next year, I'll do the same.