I know we are concentrating on the birds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But I have been without cable…personal reasons, but I bought an antennae and watched the Niners game. It was interesting to me how far behind the line of scrimmage many of the Whiners running plays started …8-9 yards deep….hitting the line at full speed, which creates arm tackle misses. We used to use Dickerson that way…allows a good runner some vision as his blocks are set up. The whiners do a good job of using ever wr in the blocking scheme, even away from the ball to make pursuit tougher. There has to be a way to disrupt that set up so far behind the line…a fulcrum. Also, on the Rams side, I would like to see Powell on. Deebo type role lined up behind the QB and picking a lane to run through.

jacktheripper85

Starter
But I have been without cable…personal reasons, but I bought an antennae and watched the Niners game. It was interesting to me how far behind the line of scrimmage many of the Whiners running plays started …8-9 yards deep….hitting the line at full speed, which creates arm tackle misses. We used to use Dickerson that way…allows a good runner some vision as his blocks are set up. The whiners do a good job of using ever wr in the blocking scheme, even away from the ball to make pursuit tougher. There has to be a way to disrupt that set up so far behind the line…a fulcrum. Also, on the Rams side, I would like to see Powell on. Deebo type role lined up behind the QB and picking a lane to run through.
I’m just curious where you bought an antennae…..I thought Radio Shack went out of business?