I just had a Thought! / Brain Fart!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I think the saying "defense travels" is true and so does the run game. Plus only the Eagles would be outdoors, and the Rams OL can handle a bad field I think.

As a child I was upset a few times about the Vikings beating the Rams. When they faced off in the 1999 playoffs I got my "revenge".

@Rams43 you predict 10-6 every year.......I love ya, yer beyutiful, don't go changin'...........but you would predict 10-6 halfway through a 4-12 season LOL.

I love the positive outlook and it looks like this year you beat us all to the punch.

The Eagles game could be more critical because it's looking like the Seahawks won't be tying the Rams for the division.

The Seahawks could very easily tie the Rams. We have a schedule from hell to finish the season and just suffered key injuries like Seattle. This will be a closer race than people think.