I hope these guys get hired...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
by someone not the 49ers...Todd Bowles, Dan Quinn, and Darrell Bevel.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
True enough. But, to be considered the BEST you have to Beat the BEST!

Not me Rams brother. I hope we get the weakest schedule and the most breaks of any team. I hope the refs start inflicting the same lousy calls on our opponents they called on us all season and are totally biased towards us. I hope every other team in our division implodes year after year until the NFC West is a joke again as long we win division title after division title.

Even ten years of that won't make up for all the bad luck and bad breaks every Rams fan has had to deal with for lo these many seasons. I just want our team to win no matter how that happens, damn it!

17zw35.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope that San Francisco hires Josh McDaniels.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jim Haslett would look good wearing a headset on their defensive sideline.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Winning teams often have coaches with strong personalities.

I don't know the dirty details of Balkes problems with Harbaugh, but I wonder if Balke will be looking for a more copacetic guy.

Maybe they should hire John Corbett?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
True enough. But, to be considered the BEST you have to Beat the BEST!

The 49ers are no longer the best, they haven't been the best, so they can take the backseat in the division, and their fans can shut the fuck up.