I hope the Rams know

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
my birthday is this weekend. I took tonight and tomorrow off so I could watch the game and get an early start to my bday celebration.

Ive done my yard work, orderin pizza for game and have plenty of rockstars. Nothing would make my 45th better than for the Rams to slaughter the whiners tonight.

GO RAMS!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamBall said:
my birthday is this weekend. I took tonight and tomorrow off so I could watch the game and get an early start to my bday celebration.

Ive done my yard work, orderin pizza for game and have plenty of rockstars. Nothing would make my 45th better than for the Rams to slotter the whiners tonight.

GO RAMS!!!

Happy Birthday, Ball. I just heard from the Rams... they are not only going to win for you they are going to kick-ass!

:cheers:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you CGI, time for our team to deliver.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Happy early bday brutha. Today is my sons 17th birthday. Last time the Rams played on his birthday we smoked the redskins in 2010. Boom.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2