I hope my dreams don’t come true

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Right before I woke up this morning I had a terrible, short dream.

Rams were up 44-9 with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I don’t know who we were playing, I wanna say Jags, but could be wrong there. Anyway, it was a bubble screen type of play by them.

Donald runs over to make the takle and collides with Peters, who falls down into Brokers.

Donald was screaming about his knee, rolling around the field in agony, Peters couldn’t move because of a neck injury and Brokers was hobbling off the field.

I don’t know what I’m the hell kind of nonsince this was, but it seems very odd. May my dreams never come true! Lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nonsense

We don't play Jax again for a long time... and they damn sure ain't getting to the Bowl. So yeah... just a silly dream. Nothing to concern yourself with.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Even if one of the new guys doesn't pan out, Rams are still a better team than last years.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well since that would be happening in the Super Bowl, we would win that game and just hope Donald knee heals for next season.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Even if one of the new guys doesn't pan out, Rams are still a better team than last years.
Colin Cowherd compared our offseason to a shopping spree. A year later, you regret some things you bought and love other things. Obviously Talib, Peters, Suh and Cooks won’t all be home runs. But we are definitely in good shape no matter what.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Rams were up 44-9 with 9 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I don’t know who we were playing, I wanna say Jags, but could be wrong there. Anyway, it was a bubble screen type of play by them.

Donald runs over to make the takle and collides with Peters, who falls down into Brokers.

Donald was screaming about his knee, rolling around the field in agony, Peters couldn’t move because of a neck injury and Brokers was hobbling off the field.

I don’t know what I’m the hell kind of nonsince this was, but it seems very odd. May my dreams never come true! Lol
796.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Colin Cowherd compared our offseason to a shopping spree. A year later, you regret some things you bought and love other things. Obviously Talib, Peters, Suh and Cooks won’t all be home runs. But we are definitely in good shape no matter what.

Cowherd is a blow hard. The Broncos went on a shopping spree a few years back and won the superbowl. That's the way I'm looking at what the rams did this off-season.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cowherd is a blow hard. The Broncos went on a shopping spree a few years back and won the superbowl. That's the way I'm looking at what the rams did this off-season.

I agree. Cowherd is the only media guy I can bare listening too. He makes some good points.

Psycho_X

Legend

Exactly, and Philly did basically the same thing last offseason and won the super bowl. This seems to be the new NFL and that's not a bad thing as far as offseason goes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please tell me we at least won the game in your dream? I mean, losing Donald, Peters, and Brockers is a nightmare, but it would be flat-out insulting if we blew that lead.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane

We don't need that type of negativity around here!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nonsense

We don't play Jax again for a long time... and they damn sure ain't getting to the Bowl. So yeah... just a silly dream. Nothing to concern yourself with.

That’s what Inthought last year until they almost did .

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The other night I dreamt that I ate the world's biggest marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
What you're missing here is that dreams are metaphorical, not literal.
In your dream, Donald CLEARLY represents J. GARRAPOLLO and the 49r 2018 season.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Obviously Talib, Peters, Suh and Cooks won’t all be home runs.
Really not sure how that is "obvious". They very well could all be home runs. Those are four very good players and with this staff and the way they seem to make the game fun again, I could see all of them playing well and having a kick ass time doing it.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I dreamed I was riding a giant sausage down the fwy and got pulled over and ticketed for speeding.:thinking: