I have a new Rams podcast co-hosting with former Ram LB Cameron Lynch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm hosting two Rams podcasts currently. Would love for you to check out and subscribe to the Bleav in Rams podcast. Cameron Lynch is a former Rams LB that gives some insight from his playing days and of course, brings that extra dynamic as he was coached by McVay. Check us out on all platforms here: https://linktr.ee/bleavinrams

fearsomefour

Legend
Ive checked them out Jake.
Its a great podcast.
Cameron brings a good perspective of playing on a couple of NFL teams including, of course, the Rams.
You always bring a good perspective on things Rams related, roster moves, game breakdowns etc.
The sound is great by the way too. A lot of podcast I will check in on seems to have low or inconsistent sound quality. Every one of yours Ive watched/listened to have been great.
I know a lot of work goes into these things and at times it seems to wear you down a bit, but, keep it going. It really is one of the very best Rams casts out there.
Good job.
I encourage everyone here to check it out.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive checked them out Jake.
Its a great podcast.
Cameron brings a good perspective of playing on a couple of NFL teams including, of course, the Rams.
You always bring a good perspective on things Rams related, roster moves, game breakdowns etc.
The sound is great by the way too. A lot of podcast I will check in on seems to have low or inconsistent sound quality. Every one of yours Ive watched/listened to have been great.
I know a lot of work goes into these things and at times it seems to wear you down a bit, but, keep it going. It really is one of the very best Rams casts out there.
Good job.
I encourage everyone here to check it out.
Thank you so much for the kind words. It certainly can wear me down but all I know is how to push through it haha. Thank you for the endorsement I really do appreciate it and I appreciate that you appreciate the sound quality. I've done a lot of work and collaboration to get the sound how I want it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Thank you so much for the kind words. It certainly can wear me down but all I know is how to push through it haha. Thank you for the endorsement I really do appreciate it and I appreciate that you appreciate the sound quality. I've done a lot of work and collaboration to get the sound how I want it.
In the last one I caught that was a live one you confirmed a dislike of hair meta to me..... another point in the "you are right" column, haha.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
In the last one I caught that was a live one you confirmed a dislike of hair meta to me..... another point in the "you are right" column, haha.
Haha yes not a fan of hair metal at all lmao

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm hosting two Rams podcasts currently. Would love for you to check out and subscribe to the Bleav in Rams podcast. Cameron Lynch is a former Rams LB that gives some insight from his playing days and of course, brings that extra dynamic as he was coached by McVay. Check us out on all platforms here: https://linktr.ee/bleavinrams
Done. Thx

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
talk dirty to me 80s GIF

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve really enjoyed your podcast! Keep up the great work. Nice that you got teamed up with Cameron Lynch. Plenty of insight between you both.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I’ve really enjoyed your podcast! Keep up the great work. Nice that you got teamed up with Cameron Lynch. Plenty of insight between you both.
Thank you! I'm glad you have enjoyed it. It's been great to have two shows that bring a completely different tone to the table