I have a confession to make...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Back in 2012 I was in stl visiting my family, where I stumbled upon these really cool high top sock. They had the stl skyline in blue and gold, so I bought them and tried to wear them every game day that season. We lost every game that season that I wore them. I tried again in 2013...same outcome. I've never worn them since...until last month. 3 out of the 4 weeks I had to wear them bc I had no other socks to wear with my work boots. I think you know where this is going.

I just wanted to get that off my chest and apologize. I should have settled for blisters.

Tano

Legend
that 70s show GIF
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

Edit - I hope you know that I am just having some fun with ya :)

Last edited:

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
You can't burn possessed materials, it will release the bad juju into the world. I am however going to frame them with a warning label.
No don't do anything special. Keep them where they have been doing no harm. PLEASE!
Phone, have trouble with blue font. LOL.