I guarantee the Rams will beat the Seahawks next week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
We should, the Seahawks aren't very good. They barely beat the football team with Haskins throwing. :poop:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Sure. A lot of players were terrible yesterday vs the Jets. Some play calls were also a bit questionable.
But our biggest problem right now is that Goff cannot even begin to lift a team up and carry it.
He's completely average, as in the 14-22 range of starting NFL QBs.

And it's been 5 years now. I sadly don't think he'll get any smarter ... or develop any fire in his belly.

Sad but true. We do not have an elite QB.

I sure hope we can beat the Seadicks. Can you imagine our predicament if we don't?

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Sure. A lot of players were terrible yesterday vs the Jets. Some play calls were also a bit questionable.
But our biggest problem right now is that Goff cannot even begin to lift a team up and carry it.

And it's been 5 years now. I sadly don't think he'll get any smarter ... or develop any fire in his belly.

I sure hope we can beat the Seadicks. Can you imagine our predicament if we don't?
*Yawn*

TexasRam

Legend
The game is pretty meaningless. My goal is to stay injury free.

Especially if we
Clinch on Saturday with the Zona game.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm pretty sure they dominate the cards and hawks but that doesn't excuse the loss to the jets. This one hurt my soul.
*Yawn*

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so what was happening when he lifted the rams from a 20-3 hole to a 23-20 deficit within a quarter? was he just coming along for the ride?

haha.

2nd most wins out of all the qbs in the league the last 4 seasons.

try to comprehend that. or was it all mcvay, the d, the wrs, the rbs, the special teams, the waterboy, everybody except goff?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
so what was happening when he lifted the rams from a 20-3 hole to a 23-20 deficit within a quarter? was he just coming along for the ride?

haha.

try to comprehend that. or was it all mcvay, the d, the wrs, the rbs, the special teams, the waterboy, everybody except goff?

Goff = Most giveaways since 2019 with 37 giveaways. Ouch.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

haha.

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My confidence in this team is just not there man. I expect McVay and his staff to have them ready as always but the players on this roster are just too inconsistent.

All it takes to fall behind Seattle is a poor start by the defense. And we're fuckin cooked man. Our offense has degraded so badly are they going to be able to handle the loss of an emerging young back? There's a lot on Hendy in this game IMO.

Basically way I feel right now is we need our defense to be elite the rest of the way or we're done. Because our offense is probably not going to get better, we're gonna see that unit again in the playoffs if we get in.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Miami and Jets game show a similar problem that Mcvay has to figure out. Where is the pressure coming from and how do you block it up.
If you honestly think McVay doesn't understand and have a plan for pressures then you should be calling for his head. Because that would be some 101 fail shit right there.

Nobody is a genius when players can't execute. We have a pocket QB who craps his pants at pressure and a pass protection group who can't pass protect well enough. Our WRs are not the threat they used to be collectively, many teams can gameplan out two WRs. Our TEs are up and down as fuck, mainly Everett but Higs is too.

Our RBs and TEs have been lining up wrong and shit all season pre-snap and giving teams tells. The RBs have been missing holes and the OL has been effing up one guy here and there all season too that prevent big runs. Finally we get Akers going. Finally. And he's hurt.

I mean what it looks like right now is it's not gonna be our year. We're just not good enough.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see the Goff buzzards are starting to descend on the thread. Never mind that Cam Akers only contributed 38 yards against the Hawks last time we played, while Goff has averaged 330 yards/game in the last 3 against Seattle.

Sticking with my pick.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm predicting a loss. With Akers out, and Seattle's improved defense this will be a very tough game.
The Seahawks’ defensive numbers have improved...but their last 4 games were against offenses that rank 23rd, 29th, 31st and 32nd in yards/game. We’re 8th.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't mean for this to come off the wrong way... but it is possible to watch a terrible game like this last one without getting shitty about it.
That's essentially what I'm always hinting at in the GDT. It's not about wearing rose colored glasses or being a homer - it's about having some perspective about a game and about young guys playing at the highest, most competitive and difficult levels. And accepting that with the ups come downs. Some of you know what my family faces and after putting things in perspective, its just entertainment. In our house, the Rams are an escape. A TV show. They might as well be the Walking Dead or an all-male soap opera. "As the Ball Turns". Like possessions in the redzone, so are the Days of Our Lives....

I get excited and up and down during a game, sure...

But I tell myself this when I feel myself taking it too serious.

It IS a game, and no matter what I do in my living room... I can’t influence anything.

It is THE PLAYERS that should be pissed, when we play poorly, not me. It is their job to win the game, not mine. Etc.

I am just an observer.

It feels good to watch that way. I think I see the game more clearly too, in this mode.