I guarantee the Rams will beat the Seahawks next week.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
If you honestly think McVay doesn't understand and have a plan for pressures then you should be calling for his head. Because that would be some 101 fail shit right there.

Nobody is a genius when players can't execute. We have a pocket QB who craps his pants at pressure and a pass protection group who can't pass protect well enough. Our WRs are not the threat they used to be collectively, many teams can gameplan out two WRs. Our TEs are up and down as fuck, mainly Everett but Higs is too.

Our RBs and TEs have been lining up wrong and shit all season pre-snap and giving teams tells. The RBs have been missing holes and the OL has been effing up one guy here and there all season too that prevent big runs. Finally we get Akers going. Finally. And he's hurt.

I mean what it looks like right now is it's not gonna be our year. We're just not good enough.

Execution is to blame at times. At times Mcvay is to blame and he has admitted it, both post Miami and post NY.

It's just an observation and MCvay is a young coach that is still creating as defenses evolve. He's doing a hell of a job as we saw Seattle try the overload blitz and Goff and team Mcvay go to Reynolds on the quick hitter etc.

Vs the Jets Blythe couldn't at all handle Williams. Corbett failed a few times on execution getting over on the double team, that much is plain to see and not on Mcvay. And I will be the first to admit you cant provide double team blocks to assist Blythe, Noteboom and Havenstein all in the same play. It is what it is. The Oline pass talent is subpar pass blocking. When you have a pocket passer that's a problem.

I am a huge Mcvay fan, but there are more than a few ways to respond to an overloaded front or a center getting his lunch stolen and he needs to be quicker on the solution so we don't spend an entire half looking like dogshit.

And what really pissed me off was the dam punt block. Every one and their mother saw that coming on this board as Special needs unit has been ripping at the seems for weeks costing us games vs Miami, fumbled punts, kicker carousel etc.

So when they overloaded that left side where was Mcvay to use one of his signature timeouts. We all know Bomber was probably oblivious to the overloaded alignment.

So moral of the story, Mcvay is awesome and I love the guy, but I there is some things he can address before we repeat this come playoffs. Hopefully.

Last edited:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Execution is to blame at times. At times Mcvay is to blame and he has admitted it, both post Miami and post NY.

It's just an observation and MCvay is a young coach that is still creating as defenses evolve. He's doing a hell of a job as we saw Seattle try the overload blitz and Goff and team Mcvay go to Reynolds on the quick hitter etc.

Vs the Jets Blythe couldn't at all handle Williams. Corbett failed a few times on execution getting over on the double team, that much is plain to see and not on Mcvay. And I will be the first to admit you cant provide double team blocks to assist Blythe, Noteboom and Havenstein all in the same play. It is what it is. The Oline pass talent is subpar pass blocking. When you have a pocket passer that's a problem.

I am a huge Mcvay fan, but there are more than a few ways to respond to an overloaded front or a center getting his lunch stolen and he needs to be quicker on the solution so we don't spend an entire half looking like dogshit.

But how do we know he's not quicker on the solution? Were not on the sideline. In a situation like that don't you think he's talking to the offense in between series?

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
I have to agree with goff having no fire.He always has that laid back no problem look on the sideline every dam game.I hardly ever see him walking around yelling or trying to pump up team mates on the sidelines.I like the guy and think he could be a super stud in the league but he needs to get aggressive mostly when shit starts looking bad in games.When I look at what we have on offense im starting to think he is one of the weak links and I hate to say it.Mcvay and the league knows it too.We used to torch teams with bombs and deep passes and know it seems like goff never ever can hit his man deep its like his accuracy went to shit in the last 2 years.Well on to Seattle and I hope to hell we don't choke.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just checking in with the poster of this thread. ;)

I feel for ya. I too try and predict very specific football outcomes, and am wrong half the time.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's my fault. Every time this year I've wanted to watch the game on the couch on the big screen TV, we haven't just lost, but lost UGLY.

NO MORE.

I'll just sit at my computer with my feet swelling if that's how it has to go down.

I can't take another shit game like this. It's not healthy.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Screen Shot 2020-12-27 at 8.14.50 PM.png

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Just checking in with the poster of this thread. ;)

I feel for ya. I too try and predict very specific football outcomes, and am wrong half the time.
But we don't start a thread for certain crow to be consumed.

Wise people just do not bring Karma like this to everyones game.

As soon as this went up I just knew it was bad Juju. No upside, HUGE potential downside.

Good lord.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
But we don't start a thread for certain crow to be consumed.

Wise people just do not bring Karma like this to everyones game.

As soon as this went up I just knew it was bad Juju. No upside, HUGE potential downside.

Good lord.

You can smell the snark more than a mile away.