I got Shocked Last night: Rams @ Seattle for Thurs Night Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Do you know
what an avalanche of shyte I/we are going to get if the Rams lose to either
the Niners or the ShyteHawks? . . . I hate them so much . . .

You're not alone, my brudda. This kind of hate for these two teams only shows the world you are a mentally balanced person with superior taste, morals, and values.

I hate both those teams so goddam much.

Let's go Rams. 6-0 against the West again!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
One of my Niner cohorts said this was me during the Super Bowl...lol
DDv0i1G.png
sf2.png

Last edited:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Prep-wise Seattle is pretty basic schematically tbh. So getting them on a short week isn't too bad of a deal.

The extra time to prep for the whiners then getting them in LA is nice. It's all good.

I think we can handle the Seahawks. Our front seven should be very well suited to chasing down Wilson. The secondary should limit downfield coverage breakdowns off scrambles resulting in long completions which are his stock in trade.

I actually think our passing game and O will benefit from the short week. We will have Blythe and Higbee back. In my view we need better rhythm and timing to improve our execution. The short week should help bring that around for Goff and the offense. Not so much planning ahead, just go play.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Prep-wise Seattle is pretty basic schematically tbh. So getting them on a short week isn't too bad of a deal.

The extra time to prep for the whiners then getting them in LA is nice. It's all good.
I would argue we don’t even have to gameplan for Seattle. We know how to play Wilson and you only have to stop him. That defense is bad.