I got Shocked Last night: Rams @ Seattle for Thurs Night Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I haven't been looking at our schedule beyond the next game with the Buccs on the Sunday. Next games
9/29 Sun. Buccaneers @ Rams
10/3 Thurs Rams @ Seahawks
10/13 Sun 49ers @ Rams

SONOFA!

The Rams need to focus one game at a time as a team. As a fan? Do you know
what an avalanche of shyte I/we are going to get if the Rams lose to either
the Niners or the ShyteHawks? The whole McVay, never being in 2nd place in
the NFC West thing, is on the line, as is the NFC West title in 2019. Yes, I think
the Rams are better than all three of them, but they want to beat us so badly
after usurping the NFC West Throne in 2017 and they know us by playing
them twice a year. It's not Super Bowl level important, but it's not far behind
for me because I hate them so much and I have "friends," who are waiting to
give it to me if the Rams lose.

Rams, eat your Wheaties...

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Ya I worry about any Thursday night games we play - the Squawks will also have a short week, but the short rest leads to sloppy play on both sides & we need to make sure we bring our "A" game.
On the other hand, it means the 'Ners will be getting us on 10 days rest. We'll be better rested, better prepared, etc. but possibly a bit out of rhythm. We'll be home at least -- hopefully, not playing on a messy field? anyone know if we're playing the 'Ners a day after a USC game?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Frigg! Urg. I hate Thursday night games and forgot this one was coming.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just chatted on the live YouTube GMFB, and the Niner fans are talking such shyte:

*McVay is figured out
*Gurley's knee means he's finished
*Goff is bad and will never be the same after that Super Bowl loss.

I wanted to choke the shyte out of them.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We have been ready for every Thursday night game since mcvay showed up. No reason to think this year will be any different.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Oh yeah I saw that game last week and I was not pleased. I'm a little less worried after seeing how awful they were against the Saints but still worried non the less. I really hope our O is clicking big time by then. The defense will give Seattle hell though so take comfort in that. We also have Blythe back so that will help too

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Seattle is a tough place to play and Rams have had issues in loud enemy stadiums. I could see that being an L for the Rams as much as I absolutely hate Seattle/Fuskie fans.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my Niner cohorts said this was me during the Super Bowl...lol
DDv0i1G.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seattle is a tough place to play and Rams have had issues in loud enemy stadiums. I could see that being an L for the Rams as much as I absolutely hate Seattle/Fuskie fans.

Not to mention, Seattle will be fired up for this one... Big time.

They are still feeling good about themselves, acquired Clowney, etc. Want the division back.

Got to start off well or hold things down until the pace settles in.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to mention, Seattle will be fired up for this one... Big time.

They are still feeling good about themselves, acquired Clowney, etc. Want the division back.

Got to start off well or hold things down until the pace settles in.
This is where I'll know if Gurley is washed up. McVay better by God, run the frigging ROCK with Todd!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is where I'll know if Gurley is washed up. McVay better by God, run the frigging ROCK with Todd!

Seattle is certainly looking at this game as a measuring stick to where they are.

At home. Thursday night.

Big game for both teams... But probably bigger for them.

So we need to find a way to match the intensity.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle is certainly looking at this game as a measuring stick to where they are.

At home. Thursday night.

Big game for both teams... But probably bigger for them.

So we need to find a way to match the intensity.
It's huge for us in the division. We'll be behind them in a tie-breaker as well as Frisco if they keep winning. If there is any truth to the speculation that we are saving Gurley for the playoffs, this is the beginning of that campaign, imo. If you don't win the division, then you are probably not good enough to win a wild card. The wild card race is gonna be packed tight this year,

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Ya I worry about any Thursday night games we play - the Squawks will also have a short week, but the short rest leads to sloppy play on both sides & we need to make sure we bring our "A" game.
On the other hand, it means the 'Ners will be getting us on 10 days rest. We'll be better rested, better prepared, etc. but possibly a bit out of rhythm. We'll be home at least -- hopefully, not playing on a messy field? anyone know if we're playing the 'Ners a day after a USC game?

Win the next 3 and they are in the driver's seat for the division.

Thursday is tough on road teams, but Eagles won last night so not impossible and Rams are the better team.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I've seen the rams do fine in loud stadiums, new Orleans was ridiculous with all those whistles.
And with LA as our "home" Stadium and always hearing other teams fans, I really don't think away is the issue.
There just playing like garbage but thankfully so is SEA.
If we play injury free Sunday, Thursday will be no problem

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
The Rams will be fired up too, they HATE Seattle and no way they want to give the crown back

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
By this time next week we will have a very good idea what kind of team these 2019 Rams will be. I feel good about it.

Then, the Rams will enjoy their “mini-bye” and be able to host the resurgent Niners.

I like how this is all setting up. Our scheduling was pretty favorable this year. Let’s get this.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By this time next week we will have a very good idea what kind of team these 2019 Rams will be. I feel good about it.

Then, the Rams will enjoy their “mini-bye” and be able to host the resurgent Niners.

I like how this is all setting up. Our scheduling was pretty favorable this year. Let’s get this.
We should be 5-0 this time, next week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Prep-wise Seattle is pretty basic schematically tbh. So getting them on a short week isn't too bad of a deal.

The extra time to prep for the whiners then getting them in LA is nice. It's all good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prep-wise Seattle is pretty basic schematically tbh. So getting them on a short week isn't too bad of a deal.

The extra time to prep for the whiners then getting them in LA is nice. It's all good.
Yes, you are right. It would be similar problems/issues with other NFL teams, except for the consequences of a loss. Lose the Bills and that's bad as far as the record goes. Lose to the Niners or Seahawks (or God Forbid, BOTH) it's catacysmic as far as having to deal with those assholes...