I feel the stars are lining up...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
I’ll admit to being superstitious, but I have a good feeling about this Super Bowl. 17 years ago to the day a dynasty was begun against the Rams, I feel tomorrow’s game is the bookend to that dynasty.

The Patriots wouldn’t even be in the game but for a controversial no call, the Tuck rule whatever that was. Same with the Rams. Back then the narrative was all about 911 and pulling the country back together, I don’t know why the Patriots symbolized that more than the Rams, the name maybe. This year the Rams players and team personnel were directly effected by the California wildfires.

Now we have the proven, battle tested old guard against the new vanguard. I sense excitement on our side, but with a sense of Goff calm. For some reason I feel more confident about this team. Brady-Billicheck are the monster that keeps coming back, so you can never relax, but I think we’ve got this.

H.Birdman

UDFA
Name
Harvey
In 2002, Rams were the favorites, the team that already had a ring and lots of playoff experience, now it’s the Pats. The Pats made it thanks to a terrible officiating call in championship game, now it’s the Rams.

The Pats that year had their star player (Bledsoe) get hurt and some dude came off the bench to shine and not give the job back after the star healed, now it’s the Rams with Gurley and Anderson.

Pats had a HOF kicker to bail them out in tight games. Rams got that now!

Pats won and it began a dynasty with their young QB and mastermind coach. Now it’s the Rams turn.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You said it better than I did. I just feel the mojo moving in our direction.