I don't post much anymore......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Lately, I don't post much anymore on Rams message boards or forums. Most of you are wicked smart and don't need my two cents added to the pot .

I still read this forum everyday and I enjoy all of the different perceptions and opinions. (even the ones I don't concur with.)

Balance and none homer views are wise and well respected from my own point of view. If everyone of the so called NFL media experts and fans picked the Rams to win, It wouldn't have any merit imo.

I could end up being wrong because the NFL is never a sure thing no matter how much talent, momentum or how good a teams record is.

I'm as nervous and excited as anyone of you educated, intelligent, witty Rams fans are.

I hope I get to post on the celebration thread tomorrow. :yess:

27573808_118713625613858_7986158247125975040_n.jpg

pointdown.gif~c200

1444_los_angeles_rams-alternate-2017.png

mp0qblaueirkregixiyf.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Don't sell yourself so short. You should post more often. Your posts' have always been insightful and smart.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Your posts are every bit as good and as insightful as anyone else, Florida.

So, post away, man.

nighttrain

Legend
Lately, I don't post much anymore on Rams message boards or forums. Most of you are wicked smart and don't need my two cents added to the pot .

I still read this forum everyday and I enjoy all of the different perceptions and opinions. (even the ones I don't concur with.)

Balance and none homer views are wise and well respected from my own point of view. If everyone of the so called NFL media experts and fans picked the Rams to win, It wouldn't have any merit imo.

I could end up being wrong because the NFL is never a sure thing no matter how much talent, momentum or how good a teams record is.

I'm as nervous and excited as anyone of you educated, intelligent, witty Rams fans are.

pointdown.gif~c200

mp0qblaueirkregixiyf.jpg
Ahhhhhhh yeah, but when you do post, you post on ROD!
all good
train
ps have a Dos Aquis

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Nb8I7Wu.jpg

Why, anybody can post on ROD. That's a very mediocre commodity! Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the earth or slinks through slimy seas is smart enough to post here! Have you seen the GDT? Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come here, they type deep thoughts — and with no more brains than you have. But! They have one thing you haven't got! A diploma! Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universita Committeeatum E Pluribus Unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of ROD.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What we Rams fans lack in intelligence we make up for with dogged determination. Cheers my brother and hope you enjoy the game! Ok, well I hope we ALL enjoy the game. :p

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I miss your gifs.. lolol Surely you jest in selling yourself short in your knowledge ? See ya here later today brother. GOOOO RAMS!!! WHO ARE WE???!!!??? lol Peace.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

pointdown.gif~c200

mp0qblaueirkregixiyf.jpg

SLACKER