I don't like yellow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Notifications are supposed to red. Not yellow. Not orange. Not green. Red. The yellow hurts my eyes. I HATE IT.

On a serious note, anyone else have a weird thing about the yellow notifications? I can't see how many I have either. Look at this. Hard to see isn't it?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Augh my eyes, you pee-colored bastard. Quit it!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I don't even look at my notifications half the time so I don't care, but yellow is pretty awful.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Of course yellow is going to be hard to read on a white background. Duhh

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, the yellow is something I have to get used to. Especially since it's been red since I got here. Also might have something to do with the fact that I was just used to it. 2 years it was red and now it's yellow.

Might just be culture shock.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I assume red didn't look right against the new blue. Otherwise why change it? I haven't seen any yellow notifications against white yet - or maybe I received some and didn't notice them :cautious:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Notifications are supposed to red. Not yellow. Not orange. Not green. Red. The yellow hurts my eyes. I HATE IT.

On a serious note, anyone else have a weird thing about the yellow notifications? I can't see how many I have either. Look at this. Hard to see isn't it?
Is it not 'Gold' Like the avatar on the ROD Header!?!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think it's the Rams theme colored in here....maybe you'd like more gold....somebody gave me a link where you could customize the color schemes....I just took a programming class and already forgot that too...LOL

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
No problem here. Going with the blue & yellow Rams theme. Throwbacks baby!

V3

Hall of Fame
This is exactly why I don't like the old blue/yellow Rams unis. Yellow is just a horrid color.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And here I thought this was going to be a thread about penalties...:oops:
Feel free to hijack this thread into a penalty one.

Over under on 5 penalties per game this year?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Feel free to hijack this thread into a penalty one.

Over under on 5 penalties per game this year?
Smart money is on over, but the 3rd preseason game I think our starters were not flagged like they usually are... may be some interesting ROD$ betting on that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Blue and Yellow is how C Long and The Mighty Quinn make little Russel Wilson sammiches...

1361740262_il_fullxfull.372256075_nx1u.jpg

See...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Its not yellow it Marigold . We won WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP wearing solid marigold with stripes down the leg.(y):cool: