I don't care whatcha say

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That Tebow is fun as hell to watch. It's not ever pretty, but he still goes out there and balls.

Literally laughing after he scores the go-ahead TD with :58 left in the game, Mike Mayock says:
"Just the most mind-boggling, polarizing figure in all of football."

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's mind boggling, I mean fundamentally, he's such a shitty QB, but he really just finds ways to win.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
The only sad part about all this is their Defense will not get enough credit. Von Miller and Dumervil have been playing very well.

The weird thing about this is Tebow is answering his critics and supporters at the same time. His critics point to his delivery, mechanics, footwork, etc, and his supporters point to his 4th Qtr performances and wins. Its incredible. A lot of people dont think this will last because his body wont be able to take that kind of punishment in the long-term, and that may end up being true, but for me its so much fun to watch right now.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:
It's mind boggling, I mean fundamentally, he's such a shitty QB, but he really just finds ways to win.
I know, that's exactly what I was thinking too. I mean the entire game he was playing like crap, then suddenly he can't be stopped....against one of the best D's in the NFL. Man, if I think about it too long I'll get a headache. I hope Sam is able to do that after a bit of experience.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He wouldn't be such a polarizing figure if the fuckin media would stop fuckin making him a polarizing figure. Seriously, all these "conspiracy theories" like "Fox is sabotoging Tebow by putting him in bad situations" or all the shit about bringing in religon while Tebowing. "If Tebow were a Muslim or Jew" man ESPN should shut the fuck up. Hell I do the Tebow. It's for FUN. Stop it. And it sucks cuz the Broncos are one of those teams I rather like than not.

And I also agree w/ Dash. Von Miller, DJ Williams, Champ, etc. have been awesome.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
That Tebow is fun as hell to watch. It's not ever pretty, but he still goes out there and balls.

Literally laughing after he scores the go-ahead TD with :58 left in the game, Mike Mayock says:
"Just the most mind-boggling, polarizing figure in all of football."
What happened in that game is why I love sports. That was so darn exciting, he completely baffled Mayock who ripped him the whole game, even when it wasn't warranted. Mayock definitely has a bias against Tebow.

That stadium was rocking...I want to see a Ram moment like that, soon.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
He wouldn't be such a polarizing figure if the freakin media would stop freakin making him a polarizing figure. Seriously, all these "conspiracy theories" like "Fox is sabotoging Tebow by putting him in bad situations" or all the shyte about bringing in religon while Tebowing. "If Tebow were a Muslim or Jew" man ESPN should shut the freak up. Hell I do the Tebow. It's for FUN. Stop it. And it sucks cuz the Broncos are one of those teams I rather like than not.

And I also agree w/ Dash. Von Miller, DJ Williams, Champ, etc. have been awesome.

Agreed. And have you been listening to Skip Bayless?? Hes been mentioning that conspiracy theory all the time! The guy is an ESPN ANALYST, and he believes the Broncos are sabotaging Tebow. Ridiculous.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
HeiseNBerg said:
JdashSTL said:
The only sad part about all this is their Defense will not get enough credit. Von Miller and Dumervil have been playing very well.

ProFootballTalk shares your sentiment:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/18/there-is-no-tebowmania-without-von-miller/

Good. I do recall us having this issue last year when our team started winning some games. People were arguing over who should be getting the credit. In the Broncos situation I really dont think the entire defense is getting enough credit. In 3 of their 4 wins wins with Tebow they have scored 17, 17, and 18. I think the defense has been pretty good, but I suppose people could also look at Tebows affect on the entire team and maybe they just play harder with him in there. They rally around him. They havent looked this good since the first 6 games when McD was their HC.