I did think they had a chance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I must admit after a cooling off period, I did think they had a chance after cutting the score to 17-10. Just too many mistakes and too much pressure on Foles.

Is Grob going to improve? Are they going to at the very least be able to run block? I did not see enough of Harkey and too much of Cook in the backfield.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'd be curious to know the snaps played by Harkey, but I've no idea where to find that info. It does seem like he's caught whatever Zac Stacy had last year. Talk about him all off season as a contributor and then wonder why he's still standing on the sidelines when his type of situation is up. Perhaps that's just a perception, the FB is usually on of the last things I'm looking at during the offense series.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree. I thought we would at least get a field goal to 17-13. We had field position and ended up on 2 and 30